Pre-Game Talk: NYR @ MTL: Duke back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
Going to the game tonight. I'll be right behind the Rangers bench (Section 124 E- 5 rows up from bench). Very excited!!
Hopefully the Duke will score tonight. My nephew went to high school (2 years) with him and says he's a really good kid. He told me the Duke grew up a Sabres fan (weird) but his dad was always a big Rangers fan, even before the Rangers drafted his son!
Anyways, it will be tough, but hope we win. LGR!!

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
From the rules:

2) Trolling: Do not make posts or threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; please keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. When visiting the team forums, please note that they are fan forums for that team and are here mainly for the enjoyment of that team's fans. Do not visit team forums to cheer against nor demean their team. In other words, if you want to cheer for the Habs and criticize the Bruins, do it on the Habs board. And if someone is doing the opposite on the Bruins board, don't start flaming them to defend the honor of your team. Either ignore it or respectfully disagree and move on. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive. We do not permit any forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. That is considered trolling. Copying posts from one HFBoard team forum to another for this purpose is considered trolling.

Games between the Rangers and Canadiens tend to bring out the worst in a lot of people. Don't let that happen, no matter what the result may be on the scoreboard. We will not hesitate to take any action needed to document and put a stop to users who break the rules.

And, as always, if someone or something doesn't belong on our board, please report it but do not reply.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
So far this season I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at the game day thread before every game to fill my everlasting need for Tanner Glass discussion, thank you HFBoards for endlessly focusing on this topic, otherwise I would be relegated to stalking the man.

YoussefianK

Sep 18, 2013
Strong feeling Duke is going to get his first career goal tonight :handclap:

Are you kidding?
A Montreal kid, rookie season, still looking for first NHL goal.
100% sure he scores on the Habs.
As a Habs fan, this ALWAYS happens. :rant:

Let's just enjoy the game boys, we're not even 10 games into the season. Have a good one

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Are you kidding?
A Montreal kid, rookie season, still looking for first NHL goal.
100% sure he scores on the Habs.
As a Habs fan, this ALWAYS happens. :rant:

Let's just enjoy the game boys, we're not even 10 games into the season. Have a good one

We know that feel.

If you hear, "Duclair with the puck, skates it down-he's looking for his first NHL goal, he has zero coming into the game." then he's about to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad