Friedman: NYR giving Kravtsov permission to seek trade

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
If the best offer NYR gets is Poehling and a 4th I sure hope they'd just keep him and try to work things out. I could see Ottawa willing to move one of their top prospects for Kravtsov but we'll see what happens. One of Boucher, JBD, Thomson, Jarventie or a mix of picks. We have 2 2nds and 3 3rds.

Notable that his agent is the same that represents Zub and Zaitsev.
Milstein also represents Mikheyev and Semyonov, Kucherov and Vasilevsky and a host of other NHL players. 5 Leafs players or prospects.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Poehling was just called back up to the Habs, wonder if it's to showcase him as Dauphin is more deserving of a call up imo, as he's been our best player in the AHL though Poehling has also been one of our best players.

I wonder if NYR is interested in Chiarot, if something like Chiarot, Poehling, and one of our extra 3rd round picks (ducks or canes) for Kravtsov, Berard and one of your 2nd round picks (NYR or STL)

no thanks

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Huh?
- Kravtsov will return at least the equal of Poehling, maybe more.
- NYR don't need Chiarot, unless 1 (or both) of Nemeth/Tinordi are moved
- Berard is a gem of NYR pipeline, few guys in '20 draft have raised their value as much as he has, with a great WJC, a decent Covid freshman year, and now a super start this HE season
- !! then you want NYR to surrender the higher pick?
this seems way off to me

verbatim this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad