Proposal: NYR - EDM

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Oilers laugh. RNH is much better than Kreider and Zucc is a UFA and not a good player that Edmonton would resign. Take out Puji and Edmonton would still decline.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Despite Berns slightly disturbing infatuation with Kreider - we finally are seeing him break out. He took a step forward last season, and he’s building on it this season.
He’s a 27 year old... not sure he is going to be more than he currently is. He is a low end #1 LW... which is not an insult.

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Oilers laugh. RNH is much better than Kreider and Zucc is a UFA and not a good player that Edmonton would resign. Take out Puji and Edmonton would still decline.
Wow, you're a special one. I dont think the Oilers would trade for Zucc but if they did they would be stupid to not try and resign him.

hockeyguy1967

Aug 24, 2017
Wow, you're a special one. I dont think the Oilers would trade for Zucc but if they did they would be stupid to not try and resign him.
Why he sucks and would want way more then he is worth. He would be last kind of player Oilers should be signing. Only way Zucc would be traded to Edmonton would be for Lucic and then Edmonton would not resign Zucc.

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Tony DeAngelo for Russell and a 2nd and a 3rd. Edmonton doesn't use picks outside the top 20 anyway.

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Why he sucks and would want way more then he is worth. He would be last kind of player Oilers should be signing. Only way Zucc would be traded to Edmonton would be for Lucic and then Edmonton would not resign Zucc.
Hes better than every winger you have sans Draisaitl. And LOL at your suggestion of Lucic for Zucc.

Reactions: bl02

hockeyguy1967

Aug 24, 2017
Care to back that up with some numbers? I'll wait.
Sure. 240 in 420 games .57ppg is much worse than 337 in 482 games .70ppg. Also Nuge has been much better this year and last year the most recent years .83ppg vs .69ppg, is two years younger and signed for an extra year. You could argue that Kreider is inferior in every possible way except for caphit but I would take the 2 way younger center for the extra cap.

Anyways, next time do your own homework.

Nuge would instantly be your best forward and #1 center as he is much better than Zib as well.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kreider with McDavid would almost be unfair. Kreider will score 30 plus this year creating most of those goals on his own. No team could handle those two guys on a line together. Maybe too much speed if there is such a thing???

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Sure. 240 in 420 games .57ppg is much worse than 337 in 482 games .70ppg. Also Nuge has been much better this year and last year the most recent years .83ppg vs .69ppg, is two years younger and signed for an extra year. You could argue that Kreider is inferior in every possible way except for caphit but I would take the 2 way younger center for the extra cap.

Anyways, next time do your own homework.

Nuge would instantly be your best forward and #1 center as he is much better than Zib as well.
Not going to do your homework for you when you are the one making the claim. I'll take Kreider who drives play much better than RNH and is one of the best net front players in the game over Nuge any day.

Reactions: Justin17 and bl02

hockeyguy1967

Aug 24, 2017
Not going to do your homework for you when you are the one making the claim. I'll take Kreider who drives play much better than RNH and is one of the best net front players in the game over Nuge any day.
Great reply, such amazing stats and proof. Take Kreider, but he is inferior, sorry it hurts your feelings.

hockeyguy1967

Aug 24, 2017
Sorry your such a homer.
Yeah, facts are homerish. No, I am the exact opposite of anything you are being homerish and not accepting any facts. Quite pathetic but a ton of people on these boards are like that. Anyways might as well close this thread Oilers do not want either player for anywhere near the price of RNH.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
He’s a 27 year old... not sure he is going to be more than he currently is. He is a low end #1 LW... which is not an insult.
Literally, the same thing was said about him last season, and he took a big leap forward last year. He's taking an additional step this year on top, which honestly surprised me a lot.

I questioned the same thing you did. Honestly.

Reactions: zar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad