A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Zuccarello and Kreider to EDM
RNH and Puljujarvi to NYR

Who needs to add?

I think Kreider would be fantastic on McDavids wing

RNH is a ppg player on McDavids wing (and is younger and signed one year longer) AND he can center his own line, something Krieder cant do.

Pulju for a rental is not something we would be interested in

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
I’d love to add Kreider. Realistically I don’t see NYR letting him go for market value and Edmonton for a number of reasons can’t afford to pay an overpayment. We’ve done that will Hall, Eberle and the picks for Reinhart.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
YOU wouldn’t? Bernmeister would protest in front of the rink for the next six months for trading his baby boy for such a junk return.

And i would be correct to do for such a travesty.
I still curse Cat Francis for dealing Park + Ratelle for Espo + Vadnais.

OP meant well, Kreider would amplify and co-dominate with McD on another level, but no, we ain't get McD and you ain't getting Kreider.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
I’d love to add Kreider. Realistically I don’t see NYR letting him go for market value and Edmonton for a number of reasons can’t afford to pay an overpayment. We’ve done that will Hall, Eberle and the picks for Reinhart.

So you’re willing to help out the Devils and the Islanders but not us huh? I see how it is now... :sarcasm:

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
You got your dose in the 90s.
Messier,Sather,Lowe,Tikkanen, MacT and Andersson.

Buffalo are the ones that should be mad. We’ve done solids to all the New York area teams but them. All we ever did to Buffalo is theive McDavid after they had the hardest tank in NHL history. They were trading away goalies because they made too many saves!

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Buffalo are the ones that should be mad. We’ve done solids to all the New York area teams but them. All we ever did to Buffalo is theive McDavid after they had the hardest tank in NHL history. They were trading away goalies because they made too many saves!
Dont forget the Vanek offersheet.

As for the OP, it doesn't do anything for Oilers. If anything, the Oilers need to add a Comment not remove one for a winger.

Reactions: ChaoticOrange

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad