GDT: NYR @ BUF 7pm EST TV: MSG Radio WGR - We are back!

zuikan

Mar 26, 2018
I'm not hating Olofsson yet. Gonna give him a clean slate for the year to prove me wrong. He's not a deer in headlights with the puck on his stick, and distracted the Rangers off of Benson.

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Normally try to make the home openers but glad this was one I decided to miss out on. They are still young and learning can be a thing for the next 5 years.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Not a fun way to start the season and we look no different from last year. Guess that’ll happen when no changes are made.

See you Saturday will most likely be a clone of this game but it’s a long season.
Stop with the drama. We were one of the highest scoring teams in the league. We certainly don’t look like that tonight

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Benson should replace Skinner or Cozens on PP1. Later in the year I'd like to see Quinn given a shot up there.
Yes please to Benson in place of Skinner. The guy’s good at creating off the rush on power plays and connecting/finishing broken plays, but generally sucks when things are static

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Good news…next up is the Islanders and the most boring defensive trap in the world.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
It’s been weird watching posters go after him. I’m not a huge fan of his 5v5 game but he wasn’t the issue tonight.

I'm typically driving the shoot VO into sun train, but I thought Cozey was the weakest link on that line tonight

Reactions: joshjull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad