GDT: NYR @ BUF 7pm EST TV: MSG Radio WGR - We are back!

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
F7ODYEnXUAAcCPq.jpg

Reactions: Paxon

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Let's. F***ing. Go.

I haven't been this excited for the lads and the club in a long, long time. From the flight deck, this is your captain speaking - please fasten your seatbelts & make sure your tray tables are secured. We've been cleared for departure on what is going to be one hell of a ride.

Get a fast start. Let the young Jedi Master settle in. Feed off the energy that'll be in the building.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Hopefully they don’t play as loose as the final preseason game against the Pens. That was a sorry display.

2-0-1 vs the Rangers last year with every game going to OT or the SO. In the loss Shesterkin posted a .970 and stood on his head. I think I remember a very controversial goal being overturned not in our favor too.

Levi is 2-0-0 vs the Rangers.

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Christmas morning feeling. In the building tonight, last row of the 300s, standing (same spot I watched Dumont's OT floater '06 Game 3 Ottawa.)

No chicken or the egg this year re: the crowd or the team waiting to feed off the other. The crowds need to be great from the start, they earned that with their play last year. Control what we can control.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad