LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:leafs :rangers :kings

Jakob Silfverberg
Jon Merrill

:ducks :devils :sharks

Jonathon Quick

Goalie market was absolute ****, glad to at least have gotten a couple of solid specs for Quick.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Kane is probably going to get moved today. At least 3 (maybe four, i don't remember) of the 5 contenders have made an offer, all of which have been very interesting.

If you want Kane, please send me a PM with your final offer. Feel free to include guys like Toews, Sharp, Seabrook, Tavares, Okposo, OEL, Yandle, etc. in that offer or other offers.

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
New plan: I want to move Kane, Toews, Sharp, and Seabrook separately. Even if you want multiple, please break down the offers into separate pieces.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
To :edmonton

Vladmir Tarasenko
Matthew Dumba
Anthony Mantha
Dylan Larkin
Ryan Sproul
Xavier Ouellete
MIN 1st
Mrazek

for
To :blues

Taylor Hall (50% retained)

I would first of all like to apologize to Top 6, with 4 assistants there's a lot of confusion and I feel really bad for pretty much pulling the plug on a deal with him. To my assistants the war room has been extremely laggy for me, but as the the head GM I felt this was the right deal to make for our organization. I hope that you guys don't mind that I did this deal

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
To :edmonton

Vladmir Tarasenko
Matthew Dumba
Anthony Mantha
Dylan Larkin
Ryan Sproul
Xavier Ouellete
MIN 1st
Mrazek

for
To :blues

Taylor Hall (50% retained)
CONFIRMED. It's a win-win deal.

You get a quality improving first line star winger with potential for superstar status and I get some solid under-25 NHLers and top prospects and another probably high lottery pick in the McDavid-Eichel sweepstakes for my rebuilding Buffalo Oil 'Canes.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I apologize to anyone I've frustrated in trade talks. All of the contenders have put in great offers, and I'm very, so I haven't had time to decide and didn't want to tell anyone no. I'm doing my best.

member 202355

:pens

Jonathan Toews (50% Retained)

:hawks

Seth Jones
Olli Maatta
Filip Forsberg
Kevin Fiala

member 202355

:nashville + :pens + :nucks

Pouliot, Shinkaruk, Gaunce, McCann, Kapanen, Kassian, Tanev, Ellis, Jensen, Corrado, Watson, Harrington, Despres, Sustr, Kamenev, Colborne, Dumoulin, Johansson, Vey, Fox, VAN 1st, NSH 1st, PIT 1st

Last edited by a moderator:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:hawks :isles :yotes

Still OTB: Kane, Sharp, Seabrook, Hjammer, Tavares (MAYBE, need a #1C spec back), Okposo, Nielsen, OEL (MAYBE), Yandle, Hanzal, Vermette, etc.

I need quality, not quantity. My squad is already 6 lines and 5 D pairs deep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad