Gio - Dallas, Winnipeg, Ottawa
HFN - Columbus, Montreal, Florida
Top 6 - Chicago, NYI, Arizona
VanIslander - Buffalo, Edmonton, Carolina

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:kings :rangers :leafs

Available to rebuilders: Rielly, Kadri, Gardiner, Nylander, TOR 2015 1st, Kreider, Toffoli, Pearson, Voynov, LA 2015 1st, etc

Available to contenders: Kadri, Voynov, Girardi, Quick, M. Staal, D. Boyle, Brown, M. Richards, Williams, Lupul, etc.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:wings + :wild + :blues

Specs: Tarasenko, Schwartz, Brodin, Nyquist, Mantha, Coyle, Nino, Dumba55, Granlund, Tatar, Mrazek, Barbashev, Fabbri, Rattie

Needs: Wingers, Centres and Goalies

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
The Buffalo Oil 'Canes TRADE

Eric Staal (50% retained) and 28-goal scoring two-way David Peron (50% retained)

to

The NY LA Leafs

for

Martin Jones + LA 2015 1st + TO 2015 1st + Jake Gardiner + Brady Skjei

GM Nyquist to confirm.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:kings :leafs :rangers

Confirm. Needed to add at least one more first line center and although Staal is a lower end one, the price was right. Perron is also a great depth player.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Confirm. Needed to add at least one more first line center and although Staal is a lower end one, the price was right. Perron is also a great depth player.
A win-win deal.

The Buffalo Oil 'Canes get a pretty reliable high first round lottery pick in TO 2015 1st for the McDavid-Eichel draft as well as an under-25 year old former 1st round pick dman in Jake Gardiner who just signed a 5-year $20+ million contract to help the blueline core for years to come on the rebuilding squad. 24-year-old emerging Martin Jones impressed in 19 NHL games last season to earn the backup job in LA. The Rangers 1st round pick in 2012 dman Brady Skjei is developing nicely and the LA 2015 1st is, well, like an early 2nd round pick, a decent throw in.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

Andrei Markov (50% retained)

:habs

Frederik Gauthier
Matt Finn

Feel like Markov is a solid third pair guy in this game, and now we can really move Voynov.

member 202355

:nashville :pens :nucks

Jones, Maatta, Virtanen, Pouliot, Horvat, Forsberg, Fiala, Kapanen, Shinkaruk, McCann, Gaunce, Bennett, Jensen, Jarnkrok, Despres etc. OTB

Looking for wingers and defensemen.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area

Available to rebuilders: Rielly, Kadri, Gardiner, Nylander, TOR 2015 1st, Kreider, Toffoli, Pearson, Voynov, LA 2015 1st, etc

Available to contenders: Kadri, Voynov, Girardi, Quick, M. Staal, D. Boyle, Brown, M. Richards, Williams, Lupul, etc.

Feel free to negotiate through me as well.

Gio Johnny

Giojohnny
Feb 7, 2010
Canada
On the block

:stars :jets :sens

On the block
Jamie Benn, Jason Spezza, Ales Hemsky, Alex Goligoski, Dustin Byfuglien, Blake Wheeler, Andrew Ladd, Bryan Little, Tobias Enstrom, Milan Michalek, Craig Anderson, Andrej Pavlec, Anders Lindback,....,

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
:flames :avs :bolts

Varlamov or Bishop can be had for cheap.

As of right now; Iginla, E. Johnson, Giordano, Carle, Garrison, Hejda, Tanguay, Wideman, Glencross, Filpulla, Hudler, Stralman, Callahan, Backlund are on the block.

Trades and cuts may take some time while me and Thee GM "discuss"....

Duchene and Stamkos will be available at a later date.

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:hawks :isles :coyotes

I know I'm guilty of this too, but when you send me offers, do your best to send me an offer instead of just "interested in".

Anyway, keep making me offers. Everyone available from the three teams above. I have #1Cs in Toews and Tavares, #1W in Kane, #1D is OEL and Keith, and great top 6/4 guys in Sharp, Hossa, Okposo, and Yandle. Plus plenty more.

Tavares and OEL offers have to be amazing, since I can just keep them.

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa
Devils/Sharks/Ducks get Duncan Keith and Marian Hossa

Yotes/Isles/Hawks get Emerson Etem, Nick Ritchie, Tomas Hertl, Hampus Lindholm, Adam Henrique, and Erik Gelinas

paid a lot but got a deal done and that's what matters

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Devils/Sharks/Ducks get Duncan Keith and Marian Hossa

Yotes/Isles/Hawks get Emerson Etem, Nick Ritchie, Tomas Hertl, Hampus Lindholm, Adam Henrique, and Erik Gelinas

paid a lot but got a deal done and that's what matters

I confirm. Hate to lose Keith and Hossa, but I got six very good specs out of it.

member 202355

:nashville :pens :nucks

Jones, Maatta, Virtanen, Pouliot, Horvat, Forsberg, Fiala, Kapanen, Shinkaruk, McCann, Gaunce, Bennett, Jensen, Jarnkrok, Despres etc. OTB

Looking for wingers and defensemen.

This still applies.

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa
John Gibson, Sami Vatenen, Mirco Mueller, Jon Merrill, Kyle Palmeiri, Nikolai Goldobin, Richard Rakell, Jakob Silfverberg, Devante Smith Pelly, My 3 first round picks, Frederik Andersen, etc..on the block

MrClutch86

Aug 23, 2013
Tampa
Ducks/Sharks/Devils get Bobby Ryan and Andrew Ladd

Jets/Stars/Sens get Nikolai Goldobin, John Gibson, Devils 2015 1st, Sami Vatenen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad