Proposal: Nyquist and AA to Boston

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I'm actually higher than most on Studnicka and that's an easy deal for me to pass on.
Oh I get that he has a good chance a being a very good #2 center. The reason I might is AA is a #2 winger with so much size and speed, we don’t have that

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
u will hear from me in a couple of weeks :D

You'll hear from me now.

You gave up a 1st in a deep draft for Nash at 28 points in 60 games, but claim Nyquist, being 6 years younger and not nearly as injury prone, at 45 points in 53 games isn't worth one.

Good try. :thumbu:

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
You'll hear from me now.

You gave up a 1st in a deep draft for Nash at 28 points in 60 games, but claim Nyquist, being 6 years younger and not nearly as injury prone, at 45 points in 53 games isn't worth one.

if he is that good, keep him :sarcasm:

are you comparing the same Nyquist who hasnt cracked 50 pts the past 3 seasons to Rick Nash?

#foolsgold, and you are being fooled.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
if he is that good, keep him :sarcasm:

are you comparing the same Nyquist who hasnt cracked 50 pts the past 3 seasons to Rick Nash?

#foolsgold, and you are being fooled.

Strange to throw around the word fool when you're gauging a rental's value based on their past seasons rather than their current one.

checkmate-in-chess-elena-elisseeva.jpg

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
You'll hear from me now.

and please dont misunderstand me. I like Nyquist. Not worth much more than a 2nd + C rated prospect.

see you in 2 weeks!!!!

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
contract year!!!!!

#foolsgold

OK, your logic is that he's having a good year because of his contract status. By that logic, why would you not want a guy motivated to play well because his contract is coming up? Keep in mind you're paying for a RENTAL to presumably go on a cup run before his contract is signed.

Jesus Christ dude, I didn't even need to defeat you, you just defeated yourself.

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
OK, your logic is that he's having a good year because of his contract status. By that logic, why would you not want a guy motivated to play well because his contract is coming up? Keep in mind you're paying for a RENTAL to presumably go on a cup run before his contract is signed.

Jesus Christ dude, I didn't even need to defeat you, you just defeated yourself.

two weeks!!!!!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
i didnt realize you were still playing "chess", nor did i realize that this was some kind of "who gets the last word" in type of competition.

two weeks.

It has nothing to do with that. You attempted to defend you position and backed yourself into a corner.

Now your best attempt to get out of it is to just repeat the same two words while hoping this thread is buried and I don't remember your complete lunacy when he does return a 1st. :laugh:

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Ugh, please not Nyquist. The last thing the Bruins need is another left handed winger that avoids contact like everyone out there has scabies
Nyquist may not be physical, but he's not scared to do work in the dirty areas:
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad