Proposal: Nylander,Johnsson,Robertson,Bracco to CBJ

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Player Season Totals - Natural Stat Trick

Think natural stat trick fabricated those numbers too?

It shows 1.52 followed by Arvidsonn* 1.33 etc... but still hes Matthews been injured, hasn't had a full season since his 1st, both of PLD's full seasons have been 82 games, he produced 57 EVP's last year in 82 games(25 goals and 27 assists), just because matthews is scoring at the highest ESG's as of now doesn't mean he'll keep it up, especially if he keeps getting injured at the rate he has been.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
you were spewing on and on about Matthews being equal to PLD. He's not. PLD is an average center who doesn't drive play well at all and was actually pretty mediocre defensively by most metrics. Again. Not in the same breath as Matthews.

57 Even strength points is hardly anything to laugh at, the kid has skills, and hes worth more than garbage Nylander, and like i said 3 times mow, CBJ needs Centers not wingers, get it through your head theoresmore than just the one reasoning behind why i mentioned the 2 top C's on Tor, because Toronto of all teams are always offering garbage offers that doesn't meet the other teams NEEDS.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
It shows 1.52 followed by Arvidsonn* 1.33 etc... but still hes Matthews been injured, hasn't had a full season since his 1st, both of PLD's full seasons have been 82 games, he produced 57 EVP's last year in 82 games(25 goals and 27 assists), just because matthews is scoring at the highest ESG's as of now doesn't mean he'll keep it up, especially if he keeps getting injured at the rate he has been.

what kind of logic is that? His injuries have nothing to do with each other. That's like saying after Crosby was out for over a year that you would have taken Bozak over him because he was healthier and was scoring points.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
57 Even strength points is hardly anything to laugh at, the kid has skills, and hes worth more than garbage Nylander, and like i said 3 times mow, CBJ needs Centers not wingers, get it through your head theoresmore than just the one reasoning behind why i mentioned the 2 top C's on Tor, because Toronto of all teams are always offering garbage offers that doesn't meet the other teams NEEDS.

Nylander is better than PLD, how is he garbage?

If Nylander is garbage, PLD is an echl player.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Nylander's primary points rate since he entered the league is better than Seguin, Tavares, etc, but that's irrelevant dude. Columbus won't have an offensive player like Nylander for a while, so don't worry.
Well that's not fair. I heard he stinks so it must be true.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Ooohhh i see the typo i screwed up with on the first reply from a couple of Leaf fans, i said he was worth Matthews, and didn't add a plus on PLD's side, that's on me, i wasn't trying to say PLD is equal to Matthews, i typed that original reply really fast and didn't proof read it. My apologies.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
You do understand PLD is a 60 pt centerman correct? This isn't some superstar. You are acting like he's the greatest player of all time. He doesn't even drive play all that well.
But 60 pt. Nylander is referenced as ELITE in this thread.

Reactions: Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad