Nylander contract discussion - New Poll

What is your limit for a "Cap %" for Nylander

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
It feels like I have lowered my standarss. At this point I would just like to see a Leafs team in the Finals for once in my life.
I think you will get that this season. Not sure they will win when they get there, but getting there is a start.

Reactions: Jojalu

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
Lol, the overreactions are hilarious. Everyone would have been ecstatic if the AAV was $9.5M per year. It's 11.5...oh well. You don't lose a player like this over $2M. Don't lose sleep over 2.5% of the salary cap. Just be happy we have top end players. Or maybe you'd rather we went back to the days of Stajan, Hagman and Antropov?

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
MLSE wants money. The big stars bring it.

They’ll never win a cup with no depth.

This was a business transaction. I’m really surprised that not everyone can see what this franchise is doing.
It is the only reason I can see for running these 4 back, playoff failure after playoff failure.

We are all pawns in their game. Do enough to get the paying customer happy and paying for overpriced tickets and concessions.

Reactions: rumman

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Could’ve had him for less but told him to bet on himself and he did.

Can’t knock Willy for the deal.

8 years is awesome, cap hit is a bit high but with Marner as a comparable it makes sense… just the full NMC I’m not a fan of.

But I’d much rather keep Willy than lose him.

Reactions: arso40

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I will be closing this thread as it seems Nylander is all but signed. Use the new confirmed with link thread to discuss the contract further.

Reactions: Jojalu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad