Staples Twitter: NYI @ OTT Split Squad Rosters

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I can already tell they Want Brennan to make the team...we couldn't sign Boyle so we wen out and made a splash and got TJ Brennan LOL

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
I'm enjoying listening to these guys. The play-by-play guy is actually pretty good.

The ball-busting about the DP & Yashin contracts was harmless.

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
I'm enjoying listening to these guys. The play-by-play guy is actually pretty good.

The ball-busting about the DP & Yashin contracts was harmless.

agreed. they beat our preseason team by a country mile

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
Not making fun at all. Just commenting on how shocking they are.

BS.... they were clearly taking a stab at the Islanders. "Knowing the Islanders, maybe they're on the payroll too?" (Grabovski's mother and sister)

This crap wont stop if our own fans keep accepting it.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Btw, Lundqvist game up 2 goals on his first 2 shots, just to give you an idea of how much stock to place in these games.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
BS.... they were clearly taking a stab at the Islanders. "Knowing the Islanders, maybe they're on the payroll too?" (Grabovski's mother and sister)

This crap wont stop if our own fans keep accepting it.

Ok, your objective take on it is right. Let's wait outside Mile One and shank the disrespectful clowns after the game.

DarkHorse

Go Banana!
Jul 15, 2003
Normally I'd bristle at Canadian media making fun of the Isles, but these guys are just goofballs. They don't take anything seriously. Last year they said Brock Nelson's parents were big fans of Boogie Nights. They also praise JT up and down.

RWWallpaper

Mar 9, 2006
Winning a playoff round would quiet a lot of the Canadian media.

...You would think they would be more concerned about winning a Cup up north themselves...Haven't seen one up there since Jesus was in short pants...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad