GDT: NYI @ ANA • 7 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Maybe Getz Ritchie Kase will all be back Saturday. Will be interesting to see which rookies stay up with the Ducks.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
This team knows what it is about: clearing rebounds and being dangerous in the transition.

They are getting the best off all worlds right now: getting looks and experience with young players and banking points in the standings. If they ever get down to just a couple of injuries, they could be elite.

Reactions: Masch78

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Man... I remember Johnston beating up another player at our prospects camp. I wanted the ducks to sign him just to match up against our crosstown rivals dirty player Macdermid... crazy how long of a contract he received.

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
When Getzlaf is activated, it’s time to send Terry down. He showed nice hustle tonight and had a couple of offensive flashes, but he still hasn’t fixed the hole in his stick. I would bet 60% of the time the puck comes to him, the next person to possess it is an opponent.

Steel had a nice game and deserved a point. Comtois did all the things he does. Took a few nasty ones in the fight.

Everyone is gushing over Schenn and rightly so. He has a good game for any D, not just but No. 6 standards.

Kesler makes a huge difference right now. He wins puck battles, something so few of our guys do. In front of the net and on the boards.

WinJiggysLoft

Feb 11, 2018
Crazy to think we could almost be 7-0. Hold on to 3-0 lead v Stars and win in that shootout. Too much of a stretch?

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Man it was nice to see Kesler look like his old self again
Yup, People dont realize, If Kesler Plays like his old self all the time.. Having Beast Getz, Beast Kesler, and Henrique down the middle. Is insane depth at center.. Plus Having Kase and Ritche back will be huge.. A healthy Kesler makes our team very difficult to play against..

Reactions: Norduck

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Best game of the season. Thought Schenn and 4th line were very good. Kesler scoring goals and winning face-offs. Terry cannot control the puck to save his life. Ducks could be a handful if/when forwards come back healthy.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I thought Schenn had an outstanding game. That was his best by far as a Duck if he can keep that up they won’t need to bring Dotchin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad