GDT: NYI @ ANA • 7 PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Isles fan coming in peace. Gibson is unbelievable. Love watching him play, it's too bad I only get to see him play a handful of games a year. Hard to believe he's only 25, seems like he's been in he league forever. Gibson>>>>mod edit henrik.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Norduck and Kalv

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Watching the highlights one more time, I have one more thought: Steel adds a HUGE element to the PP. His ability to draw defenders away from other players is massive. I think he needs to stay on the top unit when Getz gets back

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Watching the highlights one more time, I have one more thought: Steel adds a HUGE element to the PP. His ability to draw defenders away from other players is massive. I think he needs to stay on the top unit when Getz gets back

I think he needs to go to ahl personally, but should he stay up when Getz is back, you're 100% right. Kid is ridiculously good with space.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Steel playing the half-wall on that unit is giving me some serious Andy McDonald flashbacks.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

If they’re going to insist on the 4 forwards thing I would go with Rakell - Getzlaf - Henrique - Steel - Montour.

Steel and Getzlaf on each halfwall, Montour at the point and Rakell and Henrique down low around the net. All those guys have the skill to rotate around also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad