Post-Game Talk: NY Rangers @ Bruins - 7:00pm. NESN+ tonite!!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I still would prefer

Loui/Krejci/Pasta
March/Berg/Hayes
Beleksey/Spooner/Connolly
Kelly/Kemp/ZR/Ferlin

out to pasture: Talbot

I'd go with:

Hayes - DK - Pasta
Marchand - Bergy - Connolly
Beleskey - Spooner - Loui

Zac Rinaldo*

the best thing hayes has done in a bruins uniform so far is fall.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
You will have to let us know so we can say "hi". I thought it was funny when you were on Sports radio last year :)...When I heard you I thought "I bet I know who that is " ;)

haha oh dont you worry, I will be on there again come hockey season ;) i will definitely let you know when ill be there :)

captain stone

Jul 10, 2004
Hershey PA
he's slow, clumsy, and doesn't move the puck very well. i especially don't like that he seems to be a choice for spooner's line thus far, as i think he'll detract from what spooner's capable of on the rush 5-5.

I wouldn't go that far, I still think his best fit here is with Bergeron & Marchand, but I never, ever, EVER want to see him during a shootout, ever again.

And PS: Colin Miller is an NHL Defenseman, right now. I would consider it unwise to send him to Providence.

Zac Rinaldo*

I wouldn't go that far, I still think his best fit here is with Bergeron & Marchand, but I never, ever, EVER want to see him during a shootout, ever again.

And PS: Colin Miller is an NHL Defenseman, right now. I would consider it unwise to send him to Providence.

i like him on the 4th line and utilized primarily as a tool on the powerplay. but yeah, i'd certainly prefer him on the bergeron line to the spooner line, given that those are the realistic options. smith was a ghost for the bulk of last year and the line still came relatively close to their expected production, i can't imagine hayes being worse than he was for long stretches.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
haha oh dont you worry, I will be on there again come hockey season ;) i will definitely let you know when ill be there :)

I heard you too, turned to Mrs. Stafer and said "all the way from Australia, I know that guy." She looked at me, shrugged her shoulders, chuckled and walked away. Oh well. I believe the boys on WBZ thought that you were putting them on when you said where you're from. They questioned each other afterward asking if you were for real.

You will have to let us know so we can say "hi". I thought it was funny when you were on Sports radio last year :)...When I heard you I thought "I bet I know who that is " ;)

Overrated or not, I'd take him on the B's any day of the week. Besides, you want to talk about Ranger players that are overrated, it all starts and ends with Keith Yandle. Guy is a mess defensively. A complete mess.

Totally agree on Yandle, must have a lot of relatives and friends from around here who keep bringing up his name here and there on trade rumors.
After watching him playing for the Rags last night I say they can keep him, he's no Carol Vadnais.:sarcasm:

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I heard you too, turned to Mrs. Stafer and said "all the way from Australia, I know that guy." She looked at me, shrugged her shoulders, chuckled and walked away. Oh well. I believe the boys on WBZ thought that you were putting them on when you said where you're from. They questioned each other afterward asking if you were for real.

Totally agree on Yandle, must have a lot of relatives and friends from around here who keep bringing up his name here and there on trade rumors.
After watching him playing for the Rags last night I say they can keep him, he's no Carol Vadnais.:sarcasm:

Felger was pissed that the attention was being taken away from him :laugh: I didn't think it was so unreasonable, although if its never happened before I can see why it was such a thing. The guy who answers the phone and asks where your from etc was like "what? Where? Australia? really?"

I used to listen to them everyday at work but for some reason the CBS app on my iphone decided it only wants to stream for a few seconds then goes silent, with no apparent way to fix it :( So now I can't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad