Post-Game Talk: NY Rangers @ Bruins - 7:00pm. NESN+ tonite!!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Going to chaperon at the game tonight for a local college (several freshmen)...Can't wait!
Also going to record it if it is going to be on NESN.
This is the bests time of year!:handclap:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
First on the ice for practice:

Marchand-Bergeron-Eriksson
Hayes-Spooner-Connolly
Talbot-Czarnik-Vatrano
Rinaldo-Kemppanien-Randell

Chara-McQuaid
Morrow-C.Miller
Irwin-Carlo

Smith/McIntyre

Looks like more than just the "one NHL forward line and one NHL D-pairing" along with a scattered one or two others that we've been getting.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Hayes-Spooner-Connolly
Talbot-Czarnik-Vatrano

Chara-McQuaid
Morrow-C.Miller
Irwin-Carlo

Smith/McIntyre

Looks like more than just the "one NHL forward line and one NHL D-pairing" along with a scattered one or two others that we've been getting.

thanks, but Koko going to be pissed off now

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
So if Morrow and C Miller are paired do you think they will refuse to pass each other the puck cause they are battling each other for spots? :sarcasm:

The lineups are getting better looking so that's nice

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm not sure those are the actual pairings. I just put them in the order that the Bruins twitter listed them, while doing the obvious and bumping Chara-McQuaid to the first pairing.

It could just be that's the way they tumbled onto the ice this morning, but that the actual practice pairings are different.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Kudos to Claude for the Morrow-CMiller pairing... He gets it.

Not so sure, Lou?

If he "got it", he would flip C-Mill and McQ so that each pair had at least one guy that can skate. McQ is not a pylon IMO, but he will never be mistaken for a PMD. You need a guy that can carry the Mail on each pairing to be effective.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)

Hayes-Spooner-Connolly
Talbot-Czarnik-Vatrano

Chara-McQuaid
Morrow-C.Miller
Irwin-Carlo

Smith/McIntyre

Talbot in the Top 9?...

And so it begins :laugh:

CombatOnContact

Feb 28, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I'm with Bell Fibe. I got several preseason games so far but none involving the Bruins.

I'm also on Fibe in Ottawa, haven't seen any Bruins games on CI so far...

Didn't check today for tonight's game yet though. Hopefully because NESN has it, CI will pick it up also.

Otherwise, I'll be PISSED! Just friggin broadcast the games. How hard is it really?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm also on Fibe in Ottawa, haven't seen any Bruins games on CI so far...

Didn't check today for tonight's game yet though. Hopefully because NESN has it, CI will pick it up also.

Otherwise, I'll be PISSED! Just friggin broadcast the games. How hard is it really?

Just to clarify, while the game will be on NESN+, it will be a copy of the MSG feed, and will feature MSG announcers.

And, probably because NESN+ is showing MSG's feed, I'm betting it will be blocked from CI in the Boston area, because they I think they tend to block local games. I could be wrong; I don't get CI. I also bet it'll be blocked on NLHN-US in the Boston and New York areas - the regional sports nets need to get their ad revenue on.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Just to clarify, while the game will be on NESN+, it will be a copy of the MSG feed, and will feature MSG announcers.

And, probably because NESN+ is showing MSG's feed, I'm betting it will be blocked from CI in the Boston area, because they I think they tend to block local games. I could be wrong; I don't get CI. I also bet it'll be blocked on NLHN-US in the Boston and New York areas - the regional sports nets need to get their ad revenue on.

I wonder if it will be on 98.5 ?

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

It is listed on my TV guide here in Nova Scotia as part of the super sports pack .I don't particularly feel like adding that for a preseason game but often at the start of the year it is free for a couple of weeks so who knows can,it might be on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad