GDT: NXT TakeOver: Toronto (10th Auguest 2019)

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
there is a cage at the top of the arena
Was afraid of something like this. Maybe it's a red herring, but highly doubt they'd go through the effort. Could be preemptive for SS/Raw/SD, but that's just me working myself so I can be surprised :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Was afraid of something like this. Maybe it's a red herring, but highly doubt they'd go through the effort. Could be preemptive for SS/Raw/SD, but that's just me working myself so I can be surprised :laugh:
when has a high profile 3 stages of hell ever not gone to a third fall?

It makes perfect sense. Johnny wins the first fall, Cole wins the second with UE involvement, cage keeps the UE out.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Interesting that they tape the pre show and not do it live. Always assumed it was live

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
when has a high profile 3 stages of hell ever not gone to a third fall?

It makes perfect sense. Johnny wins the first fall, Cole wins the second with UE involvement, cage keeps the UE out.
Oh, I didn't expect no third fall. I was just afraid of it being a cage match being spoiled. In part cause I don't like them. But somebody got a picture from underneath the cage, showing there's weapons, so that's something different.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Oh, I didn't expect no third fall. I was just afraid of it being a cage match being spoiled. In part cause I don't like them. But somebody got a picture from underneath the cage, showing there's weapons, so that's something different.
i’d imagine there would be weapons from the street fight in there anyways, like HHH/Austin

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Io/Candice just doesn’t have the same heat to me compared to not hot shotting Kairi to the main roster to put her on TV once a month.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Kairi didn't go up, I bet Io would've beaten Shayna.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just officially announced a freaking barbed wire steel cage match with weapons attached to it. Jesus Christ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad