Value of: nurse to the wild

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Why would we trade a guy we've developed and is steadily improving for what is in my eyes a defenceman with less upside? The fact you then go on and say Nurse will sign for 4x2 makes it even worse since Brodin is under contract for basically 4.2x3. Terrible proposal.

Reactions: TFHockey

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
the best proposal i've seen for nurse yet. if we were to trade him (which we aren't), it would be along the lines of a Brodin or Dumba

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
the best proposal i've seen for nurse yet. if we were to trade him (which we aren't), it would be along the lines of a Brodin or Dumba

Yep. Brodin is a good youngish top four defenceman. Nurse has more value IMO but it’s an ok offer.

Have a gander at the Toronto proposal for reference. :laugh:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Why would the Wild do this? Not going to put Nurse down...I like him...but why?...why?...WHY?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
A few did say Dumba would cost Marner to start. It doesn't really matter what people offer...there will always be stupid responses
Nobody cares.
You have the big + on the wrong side. Draisaitl alone is worth more than Dumba
I think the point is that if Oilers call Minnesota asking for Dumba then Minnesota is going to ask for Draisaitl. I think Wild fans know Draisaitl isn't available though.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Dumb and Dumba....
Dumba.jpg

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Minnesota doesn't have a piece that gets a Draisaitl discussion started.
Draisaitl for Dumba+ doesn't get a conversation *started*? Well that's rather ignorant to think.
I'd say Brodin and Nurse are relatively close in value. Dumba is way more valuable.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Nobody cares.

I think the point is that if Oilers call Minnesota asking for Dumba then Minnesota is going to ask for Draisaitl. I think Wild fans know Draisaitl isn't available though.
Available or not, Dumba doesn't get Draisatl

Goose312

May 15, 2015
I don't really get the trade from the Wild's perspective. Nothing against Nurse, but LHD is the position of least need. If Brodin is being moved it's to upgrade C or RW.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
You’re right, cause Draisaitl is untouchable and the Oilers are not one stud dman away from contention. You brought overrated Marner into the discussion. He’s not even with Draisaitl. But then again Leafs fans are always overrating their players. Nothing new.

Reactions: 2Pair

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
I read the title as "Nurse in the Wild" and I was pretty sure I've seen it.

I read it as "Nuts to the Wild" and was all primed to type out "Nuts to you too!" like a giant goddamn grown up.

But "Nurse to you too!", what the hell kind of comeback is that? Not a giant goddamn grown up one, that's for giant goddamn sure. Nurse to that.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Coincidentally, Wild fans aren’t offering this either. So I’m unsure of what your point is. In fact, Wild fans very rarely make threads or even posts offering Dumba up. Dumba is just as unavailable as Draisaitl is.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Notsince67

Apr 27, 2018
You’re right, cause Draisaitl is untouchable and the Oilers are not one stud dman away from contention. You brought overrated Marner into the discussion. He’s not even with Draisaitl. But then again Leafs fans are always overrating their players. Nothing new.
Ya. Drai is 1 point better good

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Why why why do the Wild do this? They need a defenseman like Brodin more than a defenseman like Nurse.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Ya. Drai is 1 point better good
Draisaitl is a center and Marner is a winger. Guess which one is more valuable. Not only that, Draisaitl is bigger, 55%+ in the dot, and he also didn’t reap the benefits of the power play like Marner did.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
This post is pure genius. Not because it's a great take or anything, but because it will turn the idiots against each other, and give Wild fans a break.

Notsince67

Apr 27, 2018
Draisaitl is a center and Marner is a winger. Guess which one is more valuable. Not only that, Draisaitl is bigger, 55%+ in the dot, and he also didn’t reap the benefits of the power play like Marner did.
Whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad