Pre-Game Talk: Nucks @ Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Does anyone know how much it costs to get a nameplate put on at the sens store in the arena?

Last time I did it was three years ago and it was $25 plus tax but that included the name plate I bought from a pile you have there.

If you have your own name plate and just want them to stitch it for you, they can't do it right away as it's sent offsite. If you want it heat pressed on, it's $10 + tax. at least it was the last time I did it.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Stone in, Mickey out with an upper body injury.

Weir, Greening, Cowen skating as extras.

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch
Lehner said he needed time to rest a knee injury he suffered against Blues at home. Will be eligible to return Tuesday. #Sens

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Jeepers! Cowans out again? I though Cowan was doing fairly decent the past few games wtf?

Karlsson2Turris*

Wiercioch is out with a muscle strain. That doesn't sound like an injury you put someone on IR for.

‏@SunGarrioch
Patrick Weircioch "muscle strain" is on the ice. #Sens

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Jeepers! Cowans out again? I though Cowan was doing fairly decent the past few games wtf?

Maclean is a man who seems to love to play favorites. Was looking for the first excuse to take cowen out.
It's about time Neil and Phillips pay the piper for a few games.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
Cowen is out again when he's been playing much better... Is Maclean trying to send him another message or is he being told by management to keep him out for other reasons.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Yeah, that's BS on Cowen. I think overall the scratching strategy has been dubious for PM. So many questionable scratches and more importantly non scratches...

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I would have put Cowen in over Boro or Phillips, push either or down to the bottom pairing and keep Cowen with Ceci

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
...or PVR it. I love my PVR. Haven't missed a game yet.

PVR is awesome.

I always turn off the radio, never go on the internet and never check my phone prior to watching a recorded game just so I don't see the score. I like watching the games not knowing the outcome.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Do the Canucks suck against backups? If they do, then Hammond should start. :sarcasm:

Yes. We make backups look like they should be in talks for the Vezina. Oh, and if you have any players needing their first NHL goal....we're just the team for you! :laugh:

Karlsson2Turris*

Yes. We make backups look like they should be in talks for the Vezina. Oh, and if you have any players needing their first NHL goal....we're just the team for you! :laugh:

No, no, no, you have it wrong. That's the Ottawa Senators you're describing there.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Phillips should be the healthy scratch so Cowen can come in.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Lazar... here's hoping :laugh:

I think it usually happens when we're at home, for a player to score their first NHL goal. Then it's on the road where a backup plays lights out against us. :laugh: I'd be fine with Lazar scoring...well maybe not against us though, Lack is playing too good for me to wish goals on it.

No, no, no, you have it wrong. That's the Ottawa Senators you're describing there.

Looks like we have some things in common. Fun, isn't it? :laugh::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad