Pre-Game Talk: Nucks @ Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
I was oping the Canucks would beat the Leafs . Now they will be mad as hornets.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Worth it to see the Hamburglar.

A1.jpg

I hope he hasn't changed it.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Will miss this one due to family being in town

We suck against Vancouver, a win would be very surprising

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Hammond in net?

You have to take context into account. Andy's numbers will regress in the second half of a back-to-back, but those regressed numbers will probably still be better than what Hammond would give us.

The only way Hammond starts is on orders from above, where management wants to see where Hammond is at right now. I can't see it though, because to the best of my knowledge Hammond is not being groomed for a backup gig with the big club. He seems more like he is on the career minor league track right now. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
You have to take context into account. Andy's numbers will regress in the second half of a back-to-back, but those regressed numbers will probably still be better than what Hammond would give us.

The only way Hammond starts is on orders from above, where management wants to see where Hammond is at right now. I can't see it though, because to the best of my knowledge Hammond is not being groomed for a backup gig with the big club. He seems more like he is on the career minor league track right now. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Do the Canucks suck against backups? If they do, then Hammond should start. :sarcasm:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
so Anderson being an elite athlete is not able to play b2b.

Pull up a stat with goalies playing a back to back and what they're save oercentages are. If I remember correctly it's pretty crappy across the entire league.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
They could play Hammond if they were considering trading Anderson. It would be good to know where he stands as a backup to Lehner when he gets back from ir. Trading Andy would be risky but eventually they will have to do something to get the offense going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad