Pre-Game Talk: Nucks @ Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yeah I'm getting pretty close to "I ain't even mad" territory.

82hd6.jpg

;)

Last edited:

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
all these guys getting injured unnoticed.

I wonder if the Sens can get punished for these hijinks?

Wier mightve been actually injured, but Milan definintely isnt considering he played out the game yesterday and hasnt been on the ice since.

Also, I've been pretty busy lately and not keeping up with the team that much. Has Stone been a healthy scratch these past few? I know Cowen was...

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
stone was injured. as are wier and lehner apparently and now michalek. all of a sudden the injury bug.
hey, methot is back!

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
stone was injured. as are wier and lehner apparently and now michalek. all of a sudden the injury bug.
hey, methot is back!

I get the sense that if a bottom 9/4 player shows any sign of ailment, they'll be the scratch to avoid the business of clearing a roster spot.

It just all smells a little fishy.

Karlsson2Turris*

hey, methot is back!

Maybe this Michalek "injury" is just an excuse not to healthy scratch Legwand/Neil.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North

Wier mightve been actually injured, but Milan definintely isnt considering he played out the game yesterday and hasnt been on the ice since.

Also, I've been pretty busy lately and not keeping up with the team that much. Has Stone been a healthy scratch these past few? I know Cowen was...

Why would they get in trouble? They are allowed to rotate guys in and out for bobo's as long as they stay within the 23 man roster. It's only Wier who went on ir to make room for Methot.

Stone took a shot on the foot and missed the last game. Cowen was a healthy scratch again.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
haven't looked at the standings in over a week.
good luck sens

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

It might be hijinks...but it's virtually impossible to prove.

Who's to say the old geezer didn't pull a muscle rolling out of bed this morning?

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Does anyone know who officially got credit for the first goal yesterday? Says Legwand on Boxscore but Michalek on NHL Video highlights.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan

Hoffman - Zibanejab - Stone

Chiasson - Lazar - Condra

Puempel - Pageau - Prince

Please!

It is high time that Prince should get a chance in the NHL. He is 22/23 and been in Bingo for 3 years now

Last edited:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Does anyone know who officially got credit for the first goal yesterday? Says Legwand on Boxscore but Michalek on NHL Video highlights.

TSN has Michalek. It should be Milan, the puck deflected off the shaft of his stick, never touched Legwand.

The Pittsburgh broadcast had some glorious slo-mo replays.

Please!

It is high time that Prince should get a chance in the NHL. He is 22/23 and been in Bingo for 3 years now

Ya, there's usually a reason for that...

Also, your lineup at least a year away from being a reality. Puemps isn't "ready" yet.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
Im at the point where I would rather see this team fizzle out, do not want to be picking 12th overall in the draft, completely useless to improving

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Please!

I'm guessing Turris line plays against other teams top lines and d pairings. Doesn't do so well.
That leave some scoring responsibility to zib and Co. Who can't get it done with more responsibility. That leaves lazar line and pageau line to do what exactly? Who's scoring on the lazar line? And that fourth line is going to get absolutely manhandled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad