Waived: NSH Waives Mike Ribeiro - Clears

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Good player, not so good person. Very disruptive personality. Funny I remember a lot of his fans back in the Montreal days claiming he just had a bit of maturing to do. Unfortunately, some guys are just *****.

Whenever i brought this up Nashville fans would get mad at me :(

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
As far as we know attitude hasn't really been an issue until he got bench and requested the trade. The problem with him is effort level, defensive liability, being horrible at face offs and being unwilling to shoot.

He pretty much makes that one pass every night that just shocks you, but then he will make 5 others that makes you want to stab him. We haven't missed him tbh.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
You wish to tell me that this team is better this year than in previous years? Because that's what I meant. Whether they are in a better or worse position than the Blues is beyond the point; I was talking about the current state of the Preds.

I was going to explain why the Preds don't "outright suck" but since you're the one that made the ridiculously hyperbolic statement maybe you should be the one to explain with some facts why you believe that or else just admit you are simply talking out your 5 hole

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
I was going to explain why the Preds don't "outright suck" but since you're the one that made the ridiculously hyperbolic statement maybe you should be the one to explain with some facts why you believe that or else just admit you are simply talking out your 5 hole
ill just throw some facts out. Same points per game as last year and went the furthest into the playoffs we ever have. More goals then at this same pointlast year. Much improved goaltending. All while our team has undergone a much larger rash of injuries to critical team members then normal.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
As far as we know attitude hasn't really been an issue until he got bench and requested the trade. The problem with him is effort level, defensive liability, being horrible at face offs and being unwilling to shoot.

He pretty much makes that one pass every night that just shocks you, but then he will make 5 others that makes you want to stab him. We haven't missed him tbh.

You don't think poor effort is related to poor attitude?

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Not surprised he cleared. Talented player but a horrible human being.
And at this point his talent has faded enough that it isn't enough to make GMs ignore his issues.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
well if he wants to get paid, he better report or he'll get suspended and lose his salary like Gregory Campbell earlier this season.

Was he actually sent down?

I imagined they just waived him in case anyone wanted him for free, but they were gonna keep him on main roster if he cleared.
I mean, he has 25 points this year. He's not playing bad by that metric. May as well keep him around and try to showcase him for the TDL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad