Confirmed Trade: [NSH/SEA] Jeremy Lauzon for 2022 2nd round pick

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Play him on the bottom-pairing please Preds. He is solid for his role but is prone to taking bone-headed penalties and over committing to making hits which can lead to breakaways.

He was actually solid in the 1st half of our season but then kind of tapered off. But a lot of it is again to do with how Hakstol was trying to use him too much against tough comp.

Reactions: Viqsi

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
At the threshold of a 3rd round pick or less, I really like this for the Preds.

Borowiecki was actually doing pretty well for us this year, and got extended for next year too. This may not bode well for his injury status. But I like the idea of the team building up enough depth to ride out these things.

And the team really needed to move on from the twin towers experiment with Harpur and Myers. Those guys had some good games at times, but couldn't seem to sustain consistent NHL-calibre play.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
At the threshold of a 3rd round pick or less, I really like this for the Preds.

Borowiecki was actually doing pretty well for us this year, and got extended for next year too. This may not bode well for his injury status. But I like the idea of the team building up enough depth to ride out these things.

And the team really needed to move on from the twin towers experiment with Harpur and Myers. Those guys had some good games at times, but couldn't seem to sustain consistent NHL-calibre play.
I don't think Lauzon should fetch more than a 3rd round pick either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad