Confirmed Trade: [NSH/ARI] Jason Zucker for 2024 6th round pick

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Preds fan here not impressed. Put the pipe down Barry. Would rather have the sixth and guys young guys a chance. Weak.

Reactions: Dadof5boys

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
WHAT!? Just a 6th? No way. No way there has to be more coming back. Like a conditional 3rd or something. No way does Zucker go for a 6th given the recent trades.
What recent trades? They all went low except the Oilers

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
WHAT!? Just a 6th? No way. No way there has to be more coming back. Like a conditional 3rd or something. No way does Zucker go for a 6th given the recent trades.
Have you seen him this season? Pro scouts have. That’s the problem. Haha.

If you think you’re disappointed in his return, imagine how he feels. Only worth a 6th in trade, doesn’t give him a ton of hope for his next contract. Haha.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
Maybe not a missing piece, but he's a nice upgrade on Mark Jankowski to play with Novak and Evangelista
Nothing wrong w that for the Preds, especially at the price. My post was more a response to the idea that Van NEEDS to do something. They don’t

Reactions: beardawg

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
He’s been awesome his whole career until this one crappy season in crappy Arizona. I really wouldn’t read too much into a poor 50 games in AZ. You’re likely getting the player he’s always been rather than the player he’s been in AZ.
I think “awesome” might be stretching it

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Zucker’s not nearly as good (now) as people think he is…I think mostly he’s just not a big guy and the wear and tear have added up. You can say “well look at the season before” but I see a guy whose just falling off, not having bad luck.

Still…Ben Meyers cost more to obtain so he’s gonna be a fine end of season filler for the Preds.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
If we traded anything more than a fourth for him the Preds lose this trade. He’s aging and doesn’t even crack out top six. Trotz should have just kept trenin.
We get on a small win streak and all of a sudden we are all in cup contenders lol

Keep building for the future Barry. This ain’t a good move.
Nothing says the future like a 6th round pick....

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Kind of a shame Arizona can't afford to eat 50% even at this stage in the season.
It doesn't have to mean that they cannot afford it. But they only have two slots left. Maybe they want to use one on Dumba (lets hope) and another for the draft or to broker a deal.
There are more options than "They are too poor". But that could also be the case.

Reactions: Jacob

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Would love to see them KNOCKOUT those FRAUDS in Dallas if they play them in the first round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad