Post-Game Talk: Now we take this show to the Road... Need to play better hockey

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Still thinking about that offside call that was blatant interference. That was huge. Took away a big chance in a game that had few.

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
Still thinking about that offside call that was blatant interference. That was huge. Took away a big chance in a game that had few.

Werd. After all the talk about how diving makes the officials look ridiculous you'd think they(the officials) would notice when someone is offside because they're being pushed offside.

Hunting Bow*

Come on it went both ways. Ericsson interferened that crap out Montreal late as well.

Marky9er

Jan 30, 2008
Come on it went both ways. Ericsson interferened that crap out Montreal late as well.

Come on? I'm not mad it wasn't a penalty. I'm lamenting the fact it was probably one of our best chances taken away. It was a great play for Montreal, even if they had taken a penalty. Would have been nice if the linesman put the whistle away too.....

Hunting Bow*

Come on? I'm not mad it wasn't a penalty. I'm lamenting the fact it was probably one of our best chances taken away. It was a great play for Montreal, even if they had taken a penalty. Would have been nice if the linesman put the whistle away too.....

I just don't get into the blame the referee game.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
I naturally shoot the puck right handed but had to learn how to shoot left handed for goaltending. It's not hard to learn but it takes a couple years of constant practice to get really good at. When you're done at practice guess what you should be doing... You got it, better be in the driveway with your glove and blocker on and shooting at something.

Honestly, it's probably something nobody showed him how to properly do when he was a kid so it never developed. But considering he's a professional athlete it confuses me to as why he can't at least get competant at it now. Oh well, just stay in your net Jimmy.

I just started catching right-handed. Much easier.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Lately we seem to be getting outshot. Even games we win. This is concerning.
A little bit concerning indeed, we've been outshot 9 of the last 17. So it's not terrible but it's something to keep an eye on, we've slipped a little bit when it comes to both generating shots offensively and stopping shots against, either it's just a slump or the team is regressing a little bit in that department.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Brian Hedger @BrianHedger · 4m 4 minutes ago
Actually, Babcock said this to Helm/Ericsson maintenance days: "I sure think so. You never know with those trainers. You can’t trust them."

icKx

Vanek 4 Prez
May 7, 2010
Intertubes
Lately we seem to be getting outshot. Even games we win. This is concerning.

Or a long 5-on-3 against Winnipeg and still end the game outshot by a whopping 9.

We're sitting 26th in the league in goals scored at ES. If the PP goes cold we're gonna hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad