Post-Game Talk: Now we take this show to the Road... Need to play better hockey

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Snoozefest of a game. Can't believe people pay real money to watch this kind of play.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Can't get our offense and defense to play well in the same game recently. Datsyuk and Zetterberg need to step it the **** up 5 on 5, so does every forward really.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Price the difference maker. Don't see us beating Montreal in a series with him in net

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
continually losing to good teams is not the hallmark of a top team

the best teams always find a way to win

this was a winnable game and we simply couldnt get it done

big test coming up over next week

Dynheart

Aug 21, 2011
kronner should have let jimmy handle the shot. nuff said

Exactly.

He's been doing this for years, and continues to do it.

"Oh! Hey! Lets jump in front of our goalie and try to stop the puck...because I want to stop pucks too!"...

It's my biggest gripe I have with him.

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
Needed this one for the road trip ahead, really unfortunate. On the bright side, what a fantastic game from quincey. I hope he can keep it up.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
Offense sucks. Nyquist needs to play better. Really need a defense that can actually play offense.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

Sometimes bad things happen. Kronwall is emergency defending because Datsyuk toe-picked after wandering and losing zone coverage. I don't expect anyone to pick on Datsyuk but he is out of position before he falls down offering zero in the way of needed puck support and leaving the middle of the ice wide open.

You want to kill somebody for that play I nail Datsyuk before Kronwall, but people don't like to do that. It is unfortunate sometimes you just lose... This is why I hate playing for 2-1 games that Babs loves so much, one mistake in the dying minutes and you leave with nothing.

Onto Chicago, we might be in a world of hurt if we cannot get our act together with this road trip upcoming.

Also Babs new lines failed big time.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006

Ericsson didn't look too hot either. messed up at the offensive blueline, and took himself waaaay out of position in the defensive end. That kronwall/Ericsson pairing is a joke.

1st star: Howard

Thats it...

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Ty howard big soft goal to end the game.

1432.gif

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
If Datsyuk and Tatar aren't scoring you can almost chalk it up as a loss. Everyone else needs to get going.

Maybe give Pulkkinen another go at it

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Ericsson didn't look too hot either. messed up at the offensive blueline, and took himself waaaay out of position in the defensive end. That kronwall/Ericsson pairing is a joke.

1st star: Howard

Thats it...

Wings play man to man, he's supposed to follow him there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad