Status
Not open for further replies.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
629.jpg

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
Yo RP, it's clear some Blues, Ducks and Stars fans are ****ing ass holes. Change your name sometimes so it's harder for them to find you. Surely you've broken a record for most time involuntarily avatarless.

Ron*

Just found the perfect combo RP / Boba...er, I mean Cap Mittens photo.

images

Ron*

Still surprised they allow this. One plane shorts the runway and it's going to a lot more mayhem than usual for an aircraft accident.

Maybe I've watched to much Mayday, I dunno.

It only takes one. And it will happen someday, guaranteed.

Zero Pucks Given

American Hero
Mar 21, 2015
Southern CA
Oh boy. That reminds me of 2 months ago when people on the radio were already mentioning Christmas. I was like "WTF? Halloween hasn't even been discussed yet, what a jump."

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Oh boy. That reminds me of 2 months ago when people on the radio were already mentioning Christmas. I was like "WTF? Halloween hasn't even been discussed yet, what a jump."

My told me like 2 weeks ago how she had picked up my Xmas present. I hadn't even bought any Halloween candy yet nevermind thinking about picking up Xmas presents :laugh:

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Big online bruha about putting up Christmas lights before Remembrance Day. Everyone is saying its offensive to the veterans. I'm doing an article on it so I contacted the local Legion and they asked the vets. The quote they gave me back was "The veterans we have spoken to said "we don't give a ****.""

Funny how so many people can get bent out of shape over something being offensive these days yet they can't even ask if it actually is offending the people they claim it is offending.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Big online bruha about putting up Christmas lights before Remembrance Day. Everyone is saying its offensive to the veterans. I'm doing an article on it so I contacted the local Legion and they asked the vets. The quote they gave me back was "The veterans we have spoken to said "we don't give a ****.""

Funny how so many people can get bent out of shape over something being offensive these days yet they can't even ask if it actually is offending the people they claim it is offending.

Some people I know are upset about this as well. I was pretty confused by the whole concept. What does one have to do with the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad