OT: November 2015 Edition Mod warning in post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mittens*

Well shucks. I had been planning on going on a Mickey & Mallory type killing spree in an effort to cash in on the 7 figure reward money for turning myself in.

Time to think of my next money making scheme. How about a restaurant that only serves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches called P, B & J's? Or a pizza place where you get to make your own pizza. We give you the dough, you smash it, you pound it, you fling it up in the air. Then you get to put your sauce, you get to sprinkle your cheese and then you slide it into the oven. Who wants to invest? People really want to make their own pizza pie.

The easiest way to make a quick buck

Strip-pole.jpg

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Watched most of Vacancy a couple nights ago. My fondness for British actresses outweighs my distaste for rubbish films. What a predictable turd. One cliché after another. A total head-scratcher.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
That the one where the couple stays in some off road motel and it turns out to be a snuff film place?

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
That's the one. After she tackles the head guy, why didn't she blow his head off? So many plot holes. I was probably overthining it though.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
The pool should be on how he escapes this time.

I'm going to go with the classic hot air balloon escape, ala Lex Luther in the Christopher Reeves series of Superman movies.

I'm going with the Shawshank escape with Rita Hayworth poster included.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
That's the one. After she tackles the head guy, why didn't she blow his head off? So many plot holes. I was probably overthining it though.

The writer or director were trying to highlight the difference between the sickness and evil of the snuff film crew and the normal person who morally would think or not even consider taking a life.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Lame. I wanna see Kate **** someone up.

Yeah. I had wondered why myself and that was the only possible reason because they do eventually build to be killers. "Oh they're trying to make some sort of statement on pacifism and the extremes of bloodlust." Grey area. Pretty lame I agree, and I way overthought that movie.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
If you guys don't hear from me next week it's because I've won the lottery and I'm shagging it up with some Israeli model in my new P1. Or that I've been banned.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad