Post-Game Talk: Nov 12, 2016 | MIN 2 at PHI 3 (Neuvirth, LBI, out 4-to-6 weeks, from Nov. 13)

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
If he wasn't stuck with Streit he'd probably be putting up more points, but unfortunately the rookie has to be the saftlybnet of that pairing. Streit is too busy hunting for points so that he can hopefully get one last contract. Completely ignoring defense and as usual he's doing the whole "I love to whiff on the puck and let it out of the offensive zone" thing he always does on the PP. Never seen defensemen let more out, it's insane.

Streit def reminds me of Timmo near the end of his career at the point on the PP, always losing the puck out of the zone..

very frustrating..

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I knew Voracek tipped it. Glad Manning lost the goal because he's an awful person and a horrible hockey player and I heard the Titanic was his fault and there's a rumor that he likes licorice.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Manning was robbed. I watched the replay 50 times and the biscuit definitely went off the D man. He and Jake should drop the gloves to see who gets credit.

Voracek scored that goal. Mannings shot would have deflected back down the ice and past Mason if Voracek didn't save the day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad