GDT: note @ quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
guys i got drunk and made 2 cheesecakes instead of fixing the gdt

it was going to be a (purposely horrible) jonathan quick face microsoft painted over robert downey jr's in the hulkbuster armor from the avengers trailer

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
guys i got drunk and made 2 cheesecakes instead of fixing the gdt

it was going to be a (purposely horrible) jonathan quick face microsoft painted over robert downey jr's in the hulkbuster armor from the avengers trailer

don't apologize. you can make a GDT any day. How often do you get to get drunk and make cheesecakes plural on a weekday??

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Boy that little montage of the Kings scoring against the Blues in the playoffs was stomach churning.

FritoPendejo

Dec 6, 2014
Decatur, IL
Who do we dislike more, Quick or Miller? Stupid American goalies.

I dislike Miller more. Yeah, Quick is a major thorn in the Blues side but Miller actually played for us and really disappointed against the Blackhawks. It wasn't all on him I know, but I thought he could have played a more solid series.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I just threw up.

Really? Lindstrom has inspired you to that degree? That makes one of us.

At least he responded well to being benched last time. I view it as a 'meh' move. Frankly Jaskin and next Porter are the guys I've been most impressed with on the 3rd line wing (if you don't include Berglund as part of this carousel).

Its become the key spot that can easily be upgraded with a rental. But I have no problem if they do whatever....rotate, start rookies, let Lindstrom play it out, etc. until the trade deadline. There's always the chance one of these guys goes into some kind of self-preservation beast mode. But I'm not holding my breath. I'd just as soon let Paajarvi have a crack at it as anyone. Tell him he's a rookie in Edmonton again and maybe he'll score a couple goals.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Who do we dislike more, Quick or Miller? Stupid American goalies.

I don't even dislike Miller. Just disappointed at the price paid for a bleh performance. But Armstrong didn't throw good money after bad...and maybe that's what he needed to learn to finally prioritize the center position enough to fix the depth issues there. I can't complain about this season's goaltending.

But I DO enjoy watching Vancouver overpay a mediocre (at best) Miller. That contract seemed bizarrely high, and its looking worse by the day.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Really? Lindstrom has inspired you to that degree? That makes one of us.

At least he responded well to being benched last time. I view it as a 'meh' move. Frankly Jaskin and next Porter are the guys I've been most impressed with on the 3rd line wing (if you don't include Berglund as part of this carousel).

Its become the key spot that can easily be upgraded with a rental. But I have no problem if they do whatever....rotate, start rookies, let Lindstrom play it out, etc. until the trade deadline. There's always the chance one of these guys goes into some kind of self-preservation beast mode. But I'm not holding my breath. I'd just as soon let Paajarvi have a crack at it as anyone. Tell him he's a rookie in Edmonton again and maybe he'll score a couple goals.

I threw up at the idea of Paajarvi with Lehtera and Tarasenko.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
How long till Backes gets his lip split again?

All of this negative PP stats for the kings assures they score a PP goal tonight

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I threw up at the idea of Paajarvi with Lehtera and Tarasenko.

I don't blame Hitchcock for trying to get Stastny's line going. Steen and Schwartz are the two guys you can plug in anywhere and they'll play the right way. With Oshie out, you have to juggle something. Better to spread out the threat a bit more....I think Frank and Lehtera can generate their own chances without needing Schwartz all the time. At least Paajarvi has the speed to keep up with them. Maybe Tarasenko can knock one of his failed wrap-arounds in.

In Finnish style, "Ott I call you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad