GDT: note @ quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Agreed... Lindbohm has just played too well. He has a real calming presence out there. However I don't think we should trade Cole during the season, maybe the offseason but during the season I want Cole there as insurance in case of injury or rookie struggles with Lindbohm.

IMO, I think we can use Cole as the 7th for the foreseeable future. He really doesn't need consistent playing time anymore, and he'll be cheap and since he's not a vet, he really won't complain.

I don't expect him to be traded, just that he'll lose a full-time spot.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I have no expectations for this game, we win and the kings are probably just sleeping through the season.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Allen handles the kings

I know it's a game in the middle of December, and in reality it won't tell us anything about the team, but I think something can be said for how certain players perform tonight. Namely Allen, Lindbohm, Butler and a free others.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I have no expectations for this game, we win and the kings are probably just sleeping through the season.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Allen handles the kings

The Kings are currently outside a playoff spot. If they're not awake now, they may miss the post-season.

I remember last year about this time they were flirting with missing the playoffs too, but then turned up the performance the second half of the season. But I think the path to the playoffs is tougher this year in the West.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The Kings are currently outside a playoff spot. If they're not awake now, they may miss the post-season.

I remember last year about this time they were flirting with missing the playoffs too, but then turned up the performance the second half of the season. But I think the path to the playoffs is tougher this year in the West.

they'll still get their **** together. Probably trolling us to get a WC and play us in the 1st round

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I hate watching the Kings lose to garbage teams like Toronto knowing full well they will be a night and day difference against us

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
maybe garbage is too harsh but they are nowhere near contender status. They just aren't a great team but they beat the kings last week. Meanwhile whenever we play the kings they remember how to hockey and shut us down

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Really looking forward to this one, don't have to work tonight so I might even drink a few. Lets Go Blues!

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
best of tweets

Jake Allen makes his third consecutive start tonight

Butler back in the lineup, Cole out. Lindbohm playing too well to take out right now. #stlblues

B46micDIQAARYje.jpg

Max Lapierre dressed for success. #stlblues #smellslikesteenspirit

That shirt is awesome and I want one.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

The Kings won't miss the postseason.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

They wait until they are one loss away from missing the playoffs, defy all odds and make it.

Then eliminate the blues.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
The Kings won't miss the postseason.

They probably won,t, but come on, two seasons ago (or is it three now) they left their fate to needing the 9th place team to lose. They could have missed the playoffs and backed into it. Getting lucky isn't a good plan. They are playing with fire.

I'm not convinced Calgary or Winnipeg will be playoff contenders by the end of the season, but I do think:
Chicago, St Louis, Nashville
Anaheim, Vancouver, San Jose

are all going to be in. The Kings can't afford to fall behind 2 of Minnesota, Calgary, Winnipeg. If they continue to play like a disinterested club (except when they habitually show up for the Blues games) they might find they've left it too late.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
He's going on the trip for Thursday so I'd guess it's nothing critical, probably just needs to be there for a Family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad