Not Elliott's fault, but..

Yodaman

Nov 29, 2014
Got a question about Elliott. I'm from Montreal and was watching a Canadians game several days ago. One of the announcers was talking about the Blues and mentioned he was talking to Hitchcock when the Blues were in Montreal (just before Elliott got injured).

He goes on to say that Hitchcock said that Allen would be taking over the No1 spot over Elliott in the coming weeks.

It just doesn't make any sense that Hitch would say that to a tv reporter. Even if he would think it, I don't think he would say it publicly. What I want to know, is there even a reason Hitch would even think that. From the stats, Elliott seemed to be doing great before he got injured.

Am I missing anything or is this reporter full of ****?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Got a question about Elliott. I'm from Montreal and was watching a Canadians game several days ago. One of the announcers was talking about the Blues and mentioned he was talking to Hitchcock when the Blues were in Montreal (just before Elliott got injured).

He goes on to say that Hitchcock said that Allen would be taking over the No1 spot over Elliott in the coming weeks.

It just doesn't make any sense that Hitch would say that to a tv reporter. Even if he would think it, I don't think he would say it publicly. What I want to know, is there even a reason Hitch would even think that. From the stats, Elliott seemed to be doing great before he got injured.

Probably the latter. We've been missing Elliott significantly since he's gone down

Last edited by a moderator:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL

Well if Hitch did say that, then it completely reinforces my dwindling confidence in him. Starting to really want him gone, as I feel the game has passed him by, as far as coaching in the playoff's and making the adjustments necessary to play with Chicago/LA. Or more then likely anyone else we would encounter, sorry just almost to the point of "no confidence" with Ken Hitchcock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad