Rumor: NOT AGAIN Carbo met with Habs Management?

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
It's in the habs management best interest to evaluate and interview every possible candidate. This being said, if they hire Carbo i would be ****ing pissed off too.

I wouldn't read too much into this

Sword

May 26, 2014
Just fire MT, let BargainBin be the coach for the rest of the season, it's his team after all

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Ok, guys, if I give you the choice to complete the season as an interim between Lefebvre and Carbo, who would you take?

I'd take a third option...

MqkNemT.gif

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Who's next? Tremblay? Bergeron? G. Therrien?
Does Bergevin think he has to choose a coach from l'Antichambre?..

Jesus Christ.

Carbo has not coached since being fired from the Habs. He got U18 Canada team and they had their worst historic year I believe...I guess that qualifies him..

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Carbo a coach that let players be creative offensively ?

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Not necessarily. We need to finish this season dead last. The last thing I want to see is a revival that leads to us finishing 9th. Let a new coach come next year. And let him not be a ****ing RDS employee.

Someone on this forum said that Boucher wasn't particularly liked by this organisation. Do anybody know why, or where this comes from?

CGG

Jan 6, 2005
I hate to call BS on this, but wasn't Bergevin in St Johns yesterday?

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Not necessarily. We need to finish this season dead last. The last thing I want to see is a revival that leads to us finishing 9th. Let a new coach come next year. And let him not be a ****ing RDS employee.

I'd rather not finish last and start next season with a better coach. What worried me the most was to have MT back next year.

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
Lol Carbo this is what it's come to. As a business looking to fill a vacancy the Habs would have 10-20 times more candidates to choose from if they scrapped the crippling non-performance-related French-language prerequisite. Habs are pandering to petty xenophobic prejudices, looks like Alabama in the 1950s.

no one will be able to post comments like that once they hire Chantal Machabee! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad