Rumor: NOT AGAIN Carbo met with Habs Management?

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
please tell me this is not true....thought this might deserve its own venting thread if true...

Peter Yannopoulos
@PeteYannopoulos

I was informed that Guy Carbonneau met with the #Habs senior management last night for 3 hours.
9:47 AM - 5 Feb 2016
:shakehead

Mad Brills*

my ******* god someone who is just as bad as therrien.

JUST BECAUSE OF THE LANGUAGE PROBABLY????

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
If they hire him I'm done. Shows they have 0 interest in actually winning a cup.

Canadian_Brewtality

Feb 16, 2005
no idea if its true or if it happens but this further shows how crippling the language issue is with this team.

You cant hire the best, and therefore will never be the best.

Only Professional sports team with hiring limitations when it comes to language.

Sad

mtl_felix

Sep 10, 2006
Lavaltrie, Quebec
NO!!!

giphy.gif

If this is true in any way, shape or form... I... NO! NO! NO!

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Maybe in 3 years, when Carbo gets fired for being exactly what we expected him to be, we'll get to hire Claude Julien again. No wait that might be a good thing. MT round 3!

Boris Le Tigre

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jan 9, 2007
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Well if Carbo takes the reigns those of us who have wondered what PK would look like up front will get an answer...

And maybe 4 or 5 other D as well...

In all seriousness... the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results... and often the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.... so why go there.

I could see it if Carbo had coached again somewhere and shown improvement but I don't see that.

Can't see it happening... and if it does that's some odd decision making... "screw the evidence; I have a gut feeling Carbo will right the ship".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad