Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
F2501D62-73BA-40A8-A5EF-D8943369A78A.jpeg
So far so good

TJL48

Nov 30, 2011
St. Paul
As a UND fan being at tonight's game was awesome. As a college hockey fan it was kinda sad. I realize it is Thanksgiving and all, but I don't think the rink would have been 1/3 full without the Sioux fans. The Gophers can't even fill the rink for a rivalry game. Atmosphere was not what I was expecting.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
As a UND fan being at tonight's game was awesome. As a college hockey fan it was kinda sad. I realize it is Thanksgiving and all, but I don't think the rink would have been 1/3 full without the Sioux fans. The Gophers can't even fill the rink for a rivalry game. Atmosphere was not what I was expecting.
How much were tickets? I’m not to surprised with the attendance with it being Thanksgiving and students were on break

TJL48

Nov 30, 2011
St. Paul
Got mine on Craigslist for 40 bucks. Was 4 rows off the ice on the end UND shot on twice. Looked around for the hell of it earlier today and saw someone selling 4 Tix with a parking pass for 100$.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Got mine on Craigslist for 40 bucks. Was 4 rows off the ice on the end UND shot on twice. Looked around for the hell of it earlier today and saw someone selling 4 Tix with a parking pass for 100$.
Regardless what I said earlier it’s sad to see the arena that empty with this rivalry. I heard they have priced out fans but apparently that’s not the case then

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
MINNEAPOLIS -- UND hadn’t won a road game against Minnesota since Evan Trupp’s diving overtime goal in 2008.
But UND fans had a solution to ending that drought Thursday: Turn it home game.
Decked out in green, white and black, UND fans flooded 3M Arena at Mariucci for a rare Thanksgiving Day contest, made if feel like Ralph Engelstad Arena where the team has won 11-straight games, and watched the Fighting Hawks administer a historic beatdown of their biggest rival.

UND issues historic beatdown of rival Minnesota | Grand Forks Herald

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Our Associate Coach Dane Jackson could give the guys a reminder how things can change from night to night, as he played in the series in Grand Forks when they beat Minnesota 9-0 on Friday, then lost 9-3 the next night. Talk about a 180!

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
The better team lost in my book last night. Last years team would of lost but this is a different team. They now have won 3 or so games where they weren’t the best team on the ice. Still early but I like what I’m seeing. That’s a Siouxweeeep!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad