North Dakota Fighting Sioux (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
It was a fun series to watch. Give the Huskies all the credit in the world. Always a tough series in the concrete center. Despite only getting 1 of 6 points the Sioux still have a 6 point lead over UMD with 4 games to go. Also remained number 1 in the pairwise

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
F413E49C-0FD0-4625-898E-1CD8A8664777.jpeg

Reactions: Interior Cascadian

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
It was a helluva run for your Hawks, @Dakota Sioux . Hard to be proud about an asterisk in the record books, but the boys will have stories to share for a good long lifetime. :thumbu:
Just have to feel for those seniors. With the season they had and to end like this is heartbreaking for them. But life is more than sports. They no doubt will have stories to tell their kids and grandkids down the road

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
Just have to feel for those seniors. With the season they had and to end like this is heartbreaking for them. But life is more than sports. They no doubt will have stories to tell their kids and grandkids down the road
It is a shame but I think everyone will remember this season and how UND had a great team, so that's something. It's not like all they did just disappears

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
You know, at the start of the article I was skeptical, but by the end I could get behind something like what they laid out, like a black banner that never gets mixed within the green NCAA Champions banners. This appears to be one of the best teams UND has iced in their rich tradition. I think they've earned the right to be commemorated as such in some way beyond a white Conference Champions banner.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
The 1K post rule is back in effect. Please make a new thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad