Joe Vrbetic
Kyle Jackson
Liam Arnsby
Alex Christopoulos
Paul Christopoulos
David Campbell
Steven LaForme
Devon Savignac
Although the article says it is a top 10 list, I was only able to locate the above 8.

In somewhat related news, at Day 1 of the OHL Gold Cup, Arnsby had 0G, 2A and a checking to the head minor, undoubtedly bringing a smile to the face of the GM. In addition, A. Christo (Player of the Game) had 1G, 1A. It doesn’t look like any other NB draftees picked up a point.

Reactions: Uncle

the dog

May 16, 2014
TheScout.ca recently listed the top Battalion prospects in order, as follows:

Joe Vrbetic
Kyle Jackson
Liam Arnsby
Alex Christopoulos
Paul Christopoulos
David Campbell
Steven LaForme
Devon Savignac
Although the article says it is a top 10 list, I was only able to locate the above 8.

In somewhat related news, at Day 1 of the OHL Gold Cup, Arnsby had 0G, 2A and a checking to the head minor, undoubtedly bringing a smile to the face of the GM. In addition, A. Christo (Player of the Game) had 1G, 1A. It doesn’t look like any other NB draftees picked up a point.
Missing from list is #7 James mayotte 02 and #9 justin ertel 03

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
OHL Gold Cup, points from Friday’s games: A. Christo. 1G 0A; P. Christo. 1G 0A; J. Ziliotto (Player of the Game) 2G 0A; J. Ertel 1G 3A; A. Shepard 1G 1A; S. LaForme 0G 1A; D. Savignac 0G 1A.
Nice to see solid contributions from so many.

The only players without a point yesterday were 1st round draft pick, L. Arnsby and 4th round D T. Hollett.

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
..hey North Bay fans...go to the Windsor Spitfire thread ..scroll down to the topic about Niagara Falls drafting/signing violations and you will see the battle we have drafting/signing top end talent and the demands made by parents/agents/players.....explains our drafting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
So 1st round picks get automatic four year rides? That kind of leaves a sour taste in your mouth, doesn't it?

Not always BPA.

belair

Apr 9, 2010
Canada
The league and the Ice Dogs look a complete joke right now, so poorly handled on both ends
Burke: I'm appalled that you believe we negotiated this illegal payment towards your post secondary education!

Wilkie: Actually, it's an illegal payment that you agreed to and then reneged on. So you're a cheater and a scum bag.

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
? Pacey can he be traded? Also wtf is up with are scouts they from North Bay. The other picks ahead of pacey actualll produced. Like someone said before he is no 1st rd pick. How does that happen wtf. Kinda fishy id say hmmm. Stoked for the new prospects though.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
? Pacey can he be traded? Also wtf is up with are scouts they from North Bay. The other picks ahead of pacey actualll produced. Like someone said before he is no 1st rd pick. How does that happen wtf. Kinda fishy id say hmmm. Stoked for the new prospects though.
Guarantee that he would report? I liked him near the end of the season, happy with the picks from this year, curious as to who replaces Braz as the scoring leader this year

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Who went to the Kitchener chl showcase last year? I did and it was awesome! I heard its in Nb this year.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
A CHL showcase in NB with Coe & Verbetic playing with all the top ranked for the 2020 NNL draft would be awesome. I would get tickets for that.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
kyle jackson 1g 1a in the 7-4 loss against kyle potts tonight, who had 1g 2a himself:sarcasm:

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
A CHL showcase in NB with Coe & Verbetic playing with all the top ranked for the 2020 NNL draft would be awesome. I would get tickets for that.
….is this the 4 team ex series that occurs last 3 years..last year Kitchener I think

belair

Apr 9, 2010
Canada
The exhibition showcase is held in Buffalo.

I believe the game @Olden is speaking of is the Sherman-Williams Top Prospects game that was held in Red Deer this past year. It'll be held in Hamilton in 2020. I'm not certain what was held in Kitchener.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
According to OHL website, there were 2 4-team exhibition tournaments on Labour Day weekend in 2018.

In Kitchener: Kitchener, Moncton, North Bay and Saginaw.
In Buffalo: Erie, Hamilton, Flint and Windsor.

The inclusion of Moncton in Kitchener might move the event from OHL to CHL status.

Reactions: belair and Olden
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad