North Bay Battalion 2019 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Although there is nothing yet on the team’s website, I believe in the past it has generally been held on the 3rd or 4th weekend of May. Presumably it will be similar this year.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
It's sure taking them a while to debut him. They've played multiple ECHL forwards since he's signed.

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
...the core of young guys gives me hope.....we need a top notch Euro,,,which we have not had....\barrie finds them...Halifax finds them...a stud d man....do not think we drafted him this year....if Walks comes back...sit him down and stress no more stupid penalties while you play D...tougher in front of the net....than any thing since Riley and Marcus.....eternal optimist with a new head scout ….and a season tix pkg that makes it worth coughing up $$$$$ ahead of results. Give me Masters excitement.

Last edited:

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
...the core of young guys gives me hope.....we need a top notch Euro,,,which we have not had....\barrie finds them...Halifax finds them...a stud d man....do not think we drafted him this year....
The kid from don mills gives me hope sounds like he was a big part of their success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad