North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
As it stands
Jackson-Moncada-Coe
Caines-Bulitka-Russell
Campbell-Primeau-Denault
Currie-Arnsby-A.Christo

Rose-Grima
Hendo-P.Christo
Schuelting-Thompson
Mayotte-Winslow

gonna be a rough rest of the season

Reactions: Olden and Uncle

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
There must be confirmation that Stevens will report, if not that is a VERY unwhelming return for a mid 2nd round 2002 birth pick.

Better off keeping Peters and let him rot than give him and a 6th away for a 3rd & 8th.

Reactions: Olden

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
There must be confirmation that Stevens will report, if not that is a VERY unwhelming return for a mid 2nd round 2002 birth pick.

Better off keeping Peters and let him rot than give him and a 6th away for a 3rd & 8th.
True dat but he requesting to be moved right??

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Re: Avery Winslow
To what purpose, I wonder? Troops have plenty of 4 points or so players already, do they really need another?

Re: MH Has
Just scanned the GUE roster and it looks like they have somewhere between 3 and 5 Russians, now MH Has. Is the 2 Imports maximum optional? Maybe some Storm fans can help us out.

Re: Cam Peters
Like several on here I was a Cam fan and booster for his first season and into the second. However, 2nd round draft selections need to produce some points, was he over valued at the time of the draft or under developed and poorly utilized on the ice? I really liked his speed and energy and he was useful on the PK on occasion. His style and results (on pace for 11 after 6 in year 1) began to remind me of Patrick Brown (whose numbers are identical) and we know how that worked out.

Re: Lineup
Looks like there is an over supply in the D-group. How do they play it, rotate all 8 in and out of the lineup sitting a different 2 every game, designate 2 as semi-permanent spectators or simply release or re-assign 1 or 2?

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Looks like there is an over supply in the D-group. How do they play it, rotate all 8 in and out of the lineup sitting a different 2 every game, designate 2 as semi-permanent spectators or simply release or re-assign 1 or 2?
Play the hell out of 16 & 20 and let our future sit in section 8 and develop their popcorn eating skills.

Reactions: Poster man

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
Re: Avery Winslow
To what purpose, I wonder? Troops have plenty of 4 points or so players already, do they really need another?

Re: MH Has
Just scanned the GUE roster and it looks like they have somewhere between 3 and 5 Russians, now MH Has. Is the 2 Imports maximum optional? Maybe some Storm fans can help us out.

Re: Cam Peters
Like several on here I was a Cam fan and booster for his first season and into the second. However, 2nd round draft selections need to produce some points, was he over valued at the time of the draft or under developed and poorly utilized on the ice? I really liked his speed and energy and he was useful on the PK on occasion. His style and results (on pace for 11 after 6 in year 1) began to remind me of Patrick Brown (whose numbers are identical) and we know how that worked out.

Re: Lineup
Release Grima and send thompson to the Jr.A club that has his rights.

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
As it stands
Jackson-Moncada-Coe
Caines-Bulitka-Russell
Campbell-Primeau-Denault
Currie-Arnsby-A.Christo

Rose-Grima
Hendo-P.Christo
Schuelting-Thompson
Mayotte-Winslow

gonna be a rough rest of the season

No way Denault gets 3rd line minutes over A. Christo. I would load up the first line with Bulitka on LW. Arnsby to 2nd line C.

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
bulitka-moncada-coe
Jackson-arnsby-russell
Caines-Primeau-A.Christ
Currie-campbell-denault

Reactions: Olden

Pholus

May 23, 2014

Only Bakanov on their roster counts as an import. Chayka, Gogolev and Zhilkin were all picked in the OHL draft out of Ontario midget leagues.

Reactions: HockeyPops

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Bakanov - import
Gogolev - played domestically before being drafted into the OHL, so not an import
Chayka - played domestically before being drafted into the OHL, so not an import
Has - import

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad