Mar 24, 2017
HFX
E23B0127-DE19-4ABA-8D62-0CCA685F1C53.jpeg
I always loved Tucker

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
So many Predators, they all seemed to be really great guys, an easy team to root for. But for this exercise, I'll take just one and go with...

Vladimir Orszagh

His NHL career was short, the full lockout definitely didn't help that. A consistent 15+20 guy for his three full NHL seasons, but he played with a high motor and although he wasn't really a banger, he still had something of a wrecking ball mentality. The single play I'll never forget him for was in his lone playoff series, he Predators first ever, against Detroit. The Wings had a $79M payroll and the Preds showed up with a $23M roster, but it was effort from players like Orszagh who made it a halfway entertaining series. On one of his goals he came in so hard, diving after the puck at the net and actually smashed his whole face right into the goal post. It's one of a handful of Predators goals that I'll never forget.

Tical

Jul 1, 2013
Joel Otto, Jamie Macoun and Paul Ranheim. Ahh, the good old days

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
Dan Hinote is still one of my favorite Avs players of all time. He just always seemed to have a smile on his face, and loved what he was doing.

Ian Laperriere is also hard not the like.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Dan Hinote is still one of my favorite Avs players of all time. He just always seemed to have a smile on his face, and loved what he was doing.

Ian Laperriere is also hard not the like.

As a player, absolutely.

As an assistant coach running your PK? It's very easy to dislike him.

TheGoose88

Sep 6, 2011
Stl
Forwards: Jeff Courtnall, Cam Janssen, Mike Eastwood, and Tony Twist.

Defense: Jeff Finley, Todd Reirdon, Alexander Khavanov, and Barrett Jackman

Goalies: Brent Johnson, Roman Turek, and Freddy Brathwaite

EDIT: Just saying some of these names in my head brings out the voice of Ken Wilson.

Last edited:

PunkRockLocke

Jun 15, 2017
Pender Harbour
Forwards: Jeff Courtnall, Cam Janssen, Mike Eastwood, Tony Twist, and Alexander Khavanov

Defense: Jeff Finley, Todd Reirdon, and Barrett Jackman

Goalies: Brent Johnson, Roman Turek, and Freddy Brathwaite

EDIT: Just saying some of these names in my head brings out the voice of Ken Wilson.
Wasn't Khavanov a D-man?

Reactions: mattihp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad