Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Manea's no hitter arguably turned around the A's season last year.

Let's see if Feier's does the same.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
So now it will be brother vs. brother in the WCF for b-ball.

The Curry parents said they are flipping a coin on who to root for.

heh - parents with star athletes!

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Serious question for those that like the Warriors...

Do you guys even care anymore about winning? It sounds dumb, but they're going for what, 4 in 5? (I very rarely watch the NBA, so I'm not 100% sure.)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

Do you guys even care anymore about winning? It sounds dumb, but they're going for what, 4 in 5? (I very rarely watch the NBA, so I'm not 100% sure.)

I remember last year I was more excited for the hockey final than watching the Warriors win again. I like the Warriors but they are kinda making the NBA boring because they are winning or close to winning every year. I guess after two decades of futility they deserve it but it gets tiring after a while if you want to enjoy the overall product.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco

Nope. Warriors with Durant is really great basketball. Warriors without Durant is must-see basketball. Never tired of being the favorites and the playoff games are never boring.

Reactions: slocal

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest

Nope, cause if niners, sharks or giants can't do it this year, well at least there's someone that can!

Reactions: slocal

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Curry choked hard this series.
He did, but he's not a one man wrecking crew like a lot of other players. The main thing I took away from the Finals was that the Warriors are so much better than everyone they need everything to go wrong for them to lose in 6.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
That was about as bad a shot I've ever seen in a Finals game with 10 seconds and a chance to win. A three with 7 seconds still on the clock. I don't like that if that was the drawn up play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad