Non-Sharks Bay Area Sports Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Baer was a piece of **** well before these allegations.

I'm ligitamently curious, do you have examples of this? I see comments like that almost every time after a physical altercation but they never provide examples.

As for the video, that was shocking and very unfortunate. I wouldn't be surprised if Baer is fired tonight. Giants do not need this right now, especially on the heels of the Johnson fiasco.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm ligitamently curious, do you have examples of this? I see comments like that almost every time after a physical altercation but they never provide examples.

As for the video, that was shocking and very unfortunate. I wouldn't be surprised if Baer is fired tonight. Giants do not need this right now, especially on the heels of the Johnson fiasco.
San Francisco Giants President Larry Baer Takes Cheap Shot At Oakland A's, Is A Total Jerk

Wish the league would have just approved the Giants sell and move to Florida.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The whole territorial rights thing is stupid. One team shouldn't have a monopoly on an entire area. I still wish the whole Fremont thing for the A's stadium would have been successful. Bart was even in the process of extending out that far, even though it seems like that's on hold now.
The territorial rights were split in half in the past. The A's previous owner Haas gave his portion of the rights in good faith trying to help keep the Giants in the area. According to Haas the rights were supposed to be given back to the A's if the Giants stayed in SF, but pieces of shit like Baer say "where's your proof" instead of just doing the right thing.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
The A's are proposing to buy the Coliseum complex.

Personally I think UC-Berkeley should offer a competing bid for the complex. As part of their bid, they would renovate the Oracle into a more intimate arena for NCAA Division I ice hockey, and the Coliseum would be demolished with the intent of building a new football stadium for Golden Bears football on the site (with my proposed name for the new stadium being Aaron Rodgers Stadium, after the greatest football player in Cal history).

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
The A's are proposing to buy the Coliseum complex.

Personally I think UC-Berkeley should offer a competing bid for the complex. As part of their bid, they would renovate the Oracle into a more intimate arena for NCAA Division I ice hockey, and the Coliseum would be demolished with the intent of building a new football stadium for Golden Bears football on the site (with my proposed name for the new stadium being Aaron Rodgers Stadium, after the greatest football player in Cal history).
f*** your college football.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
A's won their legitimate home opener.

Hope those stupid ass 2:30 am "home" games in Japan don't impact the standings. They should have been exhibition games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad