NCAA GDT: Non-Playoff 2015 Bowl Games

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I think Indiana got screwed over but good for Duke. 55 years of no bowl wins sucks.

Also good for Washington State winning today. That should help them.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Well... at least Indiana will be remembered for something.

I still would've liked to be able to buy an Indiana Pinstripe Bowl Champions hat, but they're all likely being shredded or going to Africa.

It really hurts.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dadi Nicolas.

Beamer goes out in probably the most not-Beamer game ever, a 55-52 win

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Nebraska's D bailed out their offense. It was just the classic case of Nebraska's offense piling up 37 points in a little over 3 quarters and then becoming 'tight' and playing like idiots. At one point, Riley was kneeling and shaking his head because he too sensed that the offense had gone into panic mode.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
After Miami robbed Duke it was only natural that Duke get a robbery of their own. Good win Dukie. :)

Sep 19, 2008
Apparently that isn't even a good field goal and people at the game could tell :laugh:

It's just poor camera angles

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Go away, UCLA, you're going to blow your chance to get ahead of USC.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
These bowl games have mostly been quite good and further proof that the 3rd tier bowls are awesome and people need to stop hating.

Yep. That said I still would have preferred to see the battle of the stoppable force vs the moveable object in Kansas vs UCF over the 5 win teams damnit.

Sep 19, 2008
Althought I can't watch (no cable) I will grudgingly admit a lot of these games are competitive and thrilling

The point stands they're still exhibition games and I have no ties to or interest in watching Western Alabama State vs Troy North. I also like the random bowl game scheduled on a Tuesday afternoon. Who knew that was going on :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Althought I can't watch (no cable) I will grudgingly admit a lot of these games are competitive and thrilling

The point stands they're still exhibition games and I have no ties to or interest in watching Western Alabama State vs Troy North. I also like the random bowl game scheduled on a Tuesday afternoon. Who knew that was going on :laugh:

That's what makes them fun imo though. Everyone watches Texas, Notre Dame, Auburn, USC, tOSU, Michigan, LSU, Alabama, Miami, etc. It's fun to get a chance once a year to see schools I otherwise never would get a chance to see, get a chance to be on National TV. Imagine what it means for those kids, that's who all this is about, or at least should be about anyway. How many nationally televised games do you think Northeastern South Central State University College gets?

And hell yeah, I will drink beer and eat nachos and watch a Tuesday afternoon Bowl

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
after keenan reynolds touchdown on opening drive he is close to two records. he needs 79 yards to break denard Robinson’s NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision record for most rushing yards by a quarterback

he also needs one more rushing td to tie kenneth dixon for more touchdowns all time combined (reynolds only rushes, dixon recieving and rushing)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad