Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
download_20_3_.0.jpg

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
i would be good in predicting bowl games

But my bias gets in the way, Ill never vote for a team like New Mexico over say Air Force

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Temple looking like a team that feels this bowl is beneath them. Can't say I blame them.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Terrible game. Everything is slow. Now the rain is really coming down it's only going to get worse.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
CI...

I heard a rumor Will Grier is transferring to ECU...have you heard anything?

CI, I hope Grier ends up at ECU...mainly because I don't want my beloved U to have to deal with him in the ACC! :laugh:

Haven't heard anything concrete (and I'm about as plugged in as an ECU alumni in Calgary possibly could be :laugh:), but I would be behind this if it was true.

Papa Grier certainly is ECU Royalty.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
The bowl really isn't beneath temple. They might think that. But nobody else does. High school team gonna high school. Lucky streak is lucky.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Well Grier needs to clean himself up if what is leaking out of Gainesville is true.

What have you heard? Only thing I've seen is the obligatory "I didn't know this over the counter supplement was banned, blah blah blah." schtick.

well ecu is a bowl team with him.

Even without Benkert we were a BYU hail mary and a few other odd ball plays away from being at worst an 8 win team. This is a good team that had **** luck this season. In more ways than one.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The bowl really isn't beneath temple. They might think that. But nobody else does. High school team gonna high school. Lucky streak is lucky.

Well, they weren't. But when you had a shot at being the Group of 5 school and you end up in a bowl on the Tuesday before Christmas because of one loss, you don't really give a **** about the Boca Raton Bowl.

But it also wan't a lucky streak, so fly away with that. Temple was a good team this year.

member 51464

Haven't heard anything concrete (and I'm about as plugged in as an ECU alumni in Calgary possibly could be :laugh:), but I would be behind this if it was true.

Papa Grier certainly is ECU Royalty.

ECU to Calgary? How did that happen? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad