GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion part 2: Commence rookie QBs

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
One of the FEW things the NFL and NFLPA would agree on cause it'd Screw both...

Course I just don't like Dan Snyder.. I May be "slightly" biased... (Hugely)
but yeah there also needs to be some "proof" or the NFL won't act...
Nobody should like Dan Snyder and bias shouldn't even need to be part of the equation. He is objectively terrible and the franchise is hopeless as long as he's involved.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Washington fans have been wanting Synder gone probably since he became owner.
Yep I wish the Jack Kent Cooke's kid could have kept the team but It was sold for inheritance purposes...
Then I learned what an ___ Snyder was and he keeps proving it again and again and again..

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
200.gif

Reactions: Tryamw

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
It took awhile but we finally have a QB taken. The best part, he's playing in his collegiate stadium.

Kenny Pickett from Pitt, to Pittsburgh.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Last edited:

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Not shit is gonna happen.

Jerry Richardson left because he was shamed out of ownership. Dan Snyder has no shame and never will.

It'll have to get way hotter than this for the other owners to force him to sell -- and the way this motherf***er does business, which we all know, because there's direct testimony about it, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's got dirt on other owners, and the Gruden hit was a warning shot.

He's a f***ing mob boss, and we're not so good at handling those anymore in America, it seems.

Last edited:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Not shit is gonna happen.

Jerry Richardson left because he was shamed out of ownership. Dan Snyder has no shame and never will.

It'll have to get way hotter than this got the other owners to force him to sell -- and the way this motherf***er does business, which we all know, because there's direct testimony about it, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's got dirt on other owners, and the Gruden hit was a warning shot.

He's a f***ing mob boss, and we're not so good at handling those anymore in America, it seems.
Unfortunately I'm inclined to agree.

Reactions: DaveG and Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Watson gets 6 games... I'm honestly shocked...

guess doing things to people is less bad then doing weed..

I was expecting 8-10

Reactions: DaveG

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Feels like someone gave Watson's camp a heads up that it wouldn't be that long of a suspension with their pledge to respect the decision and call for the NFL to do the same. No way they wouldn't have appealed a year long suspension if that was what was handed down.

As for this, given how blatant an attempt to avoid financial penalty his contract is, the NFL should appeal and hit him with a massive fine at the least even if they don't suspend him longer.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I hope someone breaks his legs -- but even if they do, this motherf***er will still get $230 million guaranteed because he can throw a football good. f*** Deshaun Watson, and f*** the neverending clownshow of rapey violent felons that is the NFL.
I prefer they permanently break his ding ding.

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
NFL appeals, Goodell suspends him for a year. Watson sues, plays this year. Federal Court rules in favor of NFL (probably not likely but can hope) Watson serves his one year suspension next year, forfeiting 40 million dollars.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
NFL appeals, Goodell suspends him for a year. Watson sues, plays this year. Federal Court rules in favor of NFL (probably not likely but can hope) Watson serves his one year suspension next year, forfeiting 40 million dollars.
any links I know they are "considering their options" but hadn't heard that they had appealed yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00