GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion part 2: Commence rookie QBs

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Heavy speculation that Urban is going to be Jacksonville bound. I see no middle ground with this, he'll either set the league on fire or completely flame out in 1-2 years.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Heavy speculation that Urban is going to be Jacksonville bound. I see no middle ground with this, he'll either set the league on fire or completely flame out in 1-2 years.
Division is winnable most years it seems. They have the most cap space, pick to choose the best young QB, and another 1st. The right coach and front office can certainly make it happen.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
What a sad game this WFT/Eagles game was. Congrats to Riverboat Ron though, I guess. I like the guy but no one from the NFC Least should be in the playoffs but that's the way the league is set up.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
What a sad game this WFT/Eagles game was. Congrats to Riverboat Ron though, I guess. I like the guy but no one from the NFC Least should be in the playoffs but that's the way the league is set up.
I'm happy for Alex Smith and Rivera. I never loved Rivera as a coach but he still had some great years in Carolina regardless.

Even worse than a bad team in another conference getting in, the Pats went 11-5 one year and missed out with an 8-8 Chargers team making it. Just one of those things though. It doesn't happen often enough to really worry about too much though.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Right call, he didn't have full possession.

I think at least one of those Bills catches along the sidelines was out-of-bounds but the refs were not overturning either.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Quenton Nelson is an absolute unit of a specimen. If I were a QB, I would appreciate being protected by a lad of his size.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Quenton Nelson is an absolute unit of a specimen. If I were a QB, I would appreciate being protected by a lad of his size.

It makes me so angry the Giants didn’t trade out of drafting Barkley to get Nelson and another pick like I repeatedly suggested they do. f*** I hate Dave Gettleman.

Reactions: Lucky Lindy

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
CST2003.jpg

Trubisky winning the Nickelodeon MVP

Reactions: MrazeksVengeance

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad