Non-Minnesota NHL News XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Scandella + Dumba for Barker at the deadline.

HowDareYou.gif
No..gif

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I was reading through the "Reasons why Pitts will win the Cup this year" mandatory thread, and I had a thought/question to myself.

How long has it been since we thought the East had more talent and deeper teams, and how long will it be until the East regains that status? The majority of top 5 picks have been by Eastern teams it seems in the last few years. In fact, I had to go back to 2007 to get a draft in which 3/5 top picks were NOT by eastern teams.

Many people agree that the West is deeper, even if Stamkos, Crosby, Ovechkin, and Tavares are in the East...how long before the East gets back to having the 'edge'?

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Look at Prosser running off at the mouth!!

@andystrickland
Nate Prosser says #Wild players were fist-pumping behind the scenes last spring when they drew the #Avs instead of the #stlblues in playoffs.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Just because you look like you are fat doesn't mean you are. Genetics plays a big role in physique too. A "fat" Kessel can do a hell of a lot more than your average alpha male six-pack abs HF member. You think Kessel would be able to maximize his offensive skills and skate as fast as he could if he was actually fat?

Oh, and inb4 "The rest of the Leafs must be fat then! Hurr durr".

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Just because you look like you are fat doesn't mean you are. Genetics plays a big role in physique too. A "fat" Kessel can do a hell of a lot more than your average alpha male six-pack abs HF member. You think Kessel would be able to maximize his offensive skills and skate as fast as he could if he was actually fat?

Oh, and inb4 "The rest of the Leafs must be fat then! Hurr durr".

Exactly. Same with big Buff compared to people his size.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Of course. But Prosser is only saying this to motivate his new squad.

He will barely see the ice over there. More press box duty the the Processor. Or is he on the AHL team? Their top 6 D are pretty full. I can't remember the bottom pairing, but I know the top 4 is killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad