Feb 21, 2010
Jackets win!

PITBULL-SUCKS2.gif

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Dallas is up 2-1 vs Nashville...still need them to lose in regulation, or us to win to wrap up the top wild card...

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Go Flyers, go Avs! Get this broke student some money.

obama-cash-money-make-it-rain.gif

Oh yeah and go Preds.

J22*

Dallas is up 2-1 vs Nashville...still need them to lose in regulation, or us to win to wrap up the top wild card...

Meh, for Dallas to catch the Wild, they will have to beat the Blues. If that happens the Wild probably want the 8 seed anyway

Billy Mays Here*

Let's go Coyotes!!! Get into those playoffs and boot Dallas out!!!

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012

Talon what were you saying Sunday about St.Louis destroying Washington tonight?? ;)

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
God ****ing dammit, Stars win in a shootout.[/QUO

I would much rather see Dallas in the Playoffs than Phoenix! Its the Playoffs i wanna see the best teams whether i love them or hate them. And Dallas is capable of an upset and i dont think Phoenix is.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
I wanna see Dallas in because I like their jerseys.

Plus if something weird happens and both of us make it to the conference final, then I can make the trip up to Dallas to watch :P

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
I think the Blues may lose the top spot to the Avs now... I wouldn't mind facing the Avs in the first round. ;)

Colorado has a tough last 2 games. I would take Colorado over St.Louis but I still want Anaheim!

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
So does pretty much everyone want to face Anaheim in the first round? I guess I dont' personally care very much. I just want to have a better showing in the playoffs than we did last year. And I feel like we will for sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad