May 18, 2012
Speaking of hits to the head...

CrosbyLinesman.gif

Crosby lookin' for a call?? :laugh:

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
All aboard the Nyquist hype train....because this train ain't stoppin'.

Guys unreal. DET is the envy of the league in regards to their drafting.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
4-0 with less than half a period to go from our Magic number dropping to 7 with 6 games to go. Getting some comfort from 9th again... still need to get space ahead of 8th!

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
4-0 with less than half a period to go from our Magic number dropping to 7 with 6 games to go. Getting some comfort from 9th again... still need to get space ahead of 8th!

Lots of ifs but if we get a non-shootout win tomorrow and Phoenix loses to Edmonton in regulation on Friday, the Wild could clinch on Saturday with a non-shootout win.
That would leave Phoenix having to win out and we'd be tied in ROW but hold head to head tiebreaker.
Correct me if I am wrong please.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Lots of ifs but if we get a non-shootout win tomorrow and Phoenix loses to Edmonton in regulation on Friday, the Wild could clinch on Saturday with a non-shootout win.
That would leave Phoenix having to win out and we'd be tied in ROW but hold head to head tiebreaker.
Correct me if I am wrong please.

You are not wrong... I posted the same thing earlier today in the Wild discussion thread. ;)

Assuming we win before the shootout both Thursday and Saturday, and the Yotes lose both games in regulation, yes we could clinch Saturday. The best the Yotes could do then is tie in both points and ROW, thus we win the tie breaker in head to head.

That's a lot of ifs though. Knowing the loser point coming into affect Saturday won't be clinching day.

OpRedDawn*

hate to be picky but....

i dont want the stars to make it -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad