Non-Minnesota NHL News XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Not that I know of, but LeBrun thought they might try the same design as Colorado has with Sakic as Team President where they get an organizational icon to run the ship.

They better hope it turns out like Sakic and Colorado and not Lowe in Edmonton or Snow on the Island.

Billy Mays Here*

Curious to see if Torts gets canned or not. I don't think he deserves it, but Vancouver might be looking to clean house here.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Curious to see if Torts gets canned or not. I don't think he deserves it, but Vancouver might be looking to clean house here.

Torterella should get fired for no other reason than he can only coach one style of play. The Canucks are not built to play his system, they need a coach than can implement a style that fits with the players they have.

Last edited:

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Torteralla should get fired for no other reason than he can only coach one style of play. The Canucks are not built to play his system, they need a coach than can implement a style that fits with the players they have.

This guy get's it.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Dogs up 2-1 at the end of 1.

And personally I want the Coyotes to win tonight and Dallas to lose. We're in control of our own destiny at this point and it would take a lot of luck for either Phoenix or Dallas to catch us at this point. So I'm gonna root for Phoenix because I want to see Dallas' playoff dreams shattered into pieces and then crushed to dust.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
This thread is full.

oyPFqcv.jpg

Continue in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino